ALL >> Health >> View Article
Improve Your Smile With Veneers – Get 50% Offer!
Total Articles: 100
Over the last couple of years, we have seen several breakthroughs in cosmetic dentistry. A qualified cosmetic dentist can give you whiter, straighter and an overall healthier smile without the need for invasive procedures. If you are thinking of getting your teeth fixed, perhaps a great option for you is dental veneers.
What are dental veneers? These are thin shells made as the color as regular teeth to improve their overall look, size and shape without having to go through intrusive treatments. Aside from giving your teeth a better appearance, it can also give strength and protection to the tooth enamel. Read on as we talk more about these dental miracles.
Dental Veneer Consultation
To get dental veneers, your dentist will first have to carefully examine your smile to see if these cosmetic restoration is the best option for you. Veneers are a good choice to cover up discolorations, chips, cracks, crookedness and overlaps, including teeth that are misshapen, too short, worn down or overlapping.
It is important to note that dental veneers cannot hide severe crookedness, malocclusions and other alignment issues. You will need to get a more intensive procedure for these problems. But what they do offer is a great way to fix small to moderate dental problems without having orthodontic treatment or any other kind of more invasive procedures.
Dental Veneer Procedure
Unlike the more popular dental crowns, getting dental veneers require less preparation for your affected tooth. This means that only a smaller amount of tooth enamel is removed compared to crowns. Almost all the time, shaving the tooth does not even require anesthesia, which lessens the chances of complications related to it.
Dental veneers are bonded only to the front surface of the teeth with a special kind of resin. This resin is applied between the front part of the tooth and the veneer. It is then hardened with a dental laser. Veneers are custom-made to fix the look, shape and color as the rest of the teeth, making it very hard for others to detect that you are wearing veneers.
Ever since its birth, dental veneers have revamped so many smiles. And, if you want, yours can be next. Contact a cosmetic dentist in your area now and schedule your consultation and enjoy a 50% discount offer. Do not miss the chance to get that beautiful smile that you have always wanted. Dental veneers just might be your only hope!
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important