ALL >> Education >> View Article
The Colourful World Of Sketch Pens
Total Articles: 9
Sketch pens are simply liquid colour in ink form. These felt-tipped pens consist of a porous tip made of pressed fibre and have their own ink source. One of the most widely used medium of art in the world, these pens are used by art enthusiasts, children and crafters across the globe to express their creativity.
Sketch pens can be used for drawing, poster making, sketching and other creative works. The bold lines, vibrant designs and beautiful patterns created with these pens convert a piece of blank paper to a colourful panorama which surely appeals to the eyes of young and old alike.
In 1910, the first felt tipped marking pen was patented by Lee Newman. However, it was only in the year 1962 that the modern fibre tipped pen was developed by Yukio Horie of Tokyo Stationary Company. Since then, with the advent of technology, felt tipped pens like sketch pens and markers have undergone a sea change of improvements to become what we know of them as today.
Whether one wants to make a poster, or sketch a landscape or even write a message in a greeting card, a sketch pen is what they need to give shape and colour to their creative endeavour. But what truly makes this creative instrument so versatile? The cone shaped tips of these pens are responsible for it all. Sketch pens come in tips of different sizes. One can use the top of its tip to write finely or turn it sideways to shade and colour. A good sketch pen neither bleeds nor feathers. Its ink does not blot and using it not a messy affair. The inks of sketch pens are generally water or pigment based which make them bleed proof, fast drying and fade resistant. These archival quality inks make the creative works created from these pens lasts longer.
Elkos pens are world renowned pen manufactures who have been offering a wide variety of superior quality writing instruments to its customers since 2003. Ranging from its ball pens, to gel pens, to direct fills and sketch pens, Elkos pens employ latest technology in all its products to ensure that its user enjoys an exotic writing experience. Little Angel, Fresco and Willy are the three types of sketch pen sets offered by the company. Every set consists of 12 different coloured stylish sketch pens that flaunt a distinctive colour variation. These pens are characterised by consistent colour flow and clear impression which are the most important traits of the perfect sketch pen.
Education Articles1. 5 Reasons To Take Online Pmp Certification Training
Author: Shakir Ali
2. Understanding Your Teenager During The High School Years
3. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Delhi/ncr
Author: vartika maurya
4. Understand The Value Of Aws Professional Level Certification
5. Prominence Of Hadoop Course Training
6. Play School Franchise From Wow Kids Provides An Opportunity To Run The School Meeting International
7. How Is Your Child’s P.q Positivity Quotient?
Author: Amites Kumar Gaurav
8. Online Quran Recitation & Reading
9. Sap Training | Sap Online Courses By Professionals From Learn It Training
Author: Venkat Reddy
10. China : The New Buzzword Among Overseas Education Consultants In India
Author: choice overseas
11. Pros Of Joining Prestigious Neet Coaching In Bhopal
Author: Pankaj Kumar
12. Selenium Web Driver Features
Author: Siyaram Ray
13. Join The Online Quran Program
14. 5 Citation Tips From Research Paper Helpers Of Uk
Author: Elijah Simpson is an academic writer
15. Why Mbbs Admission In Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth?
Author: Rakesh Shinde