ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Buyers Of Bangalore Properties Must Check All Details Before Making An Investment
Total Articles: 128
Owners of Bangalore properties came in for a shock when the state government asked all the properties built over storm water drains to be demolished. People had unknowing bought properties in Bangalore built over storm water drains after they were shown all the necessary approvals by the builders. However, years after residing in their home one day suddenly the owners were told that their homes were built over illegal land and hence they have to be demolished. This situation created a lot of confusion among prospective buyers. People who were looking to buy flats for sale in Horamavu refrained from making an investment in the locality as the region has a large number of Raja Kaluves, many of which are now encroached upon but now the problem has largely been addressed to as now all the details are available online.
It is strongly advisable to check all the land details online at landrecords.karnataka.gov.in. The buyers of properties in Bangalore must verify all the details of the real estate asset and be sure of the fact that the property is not build upon an encroached Raja Kaluve or a storm water drain. This information is presented by the Survey, Settlement and Land Records Department of the Government of Karnataka. After uploading of all the property and land details it has now become very easy to access the records and therefore one must check all the details online before taking the final decision about investing in Bangalore properties.
Apart from checking land records, it is also advisable that people check the water and sewerage connection of the locality in which they are planning to buy a property. Many investors who buy flats for sale in Horamavu are unaware of the fact that most residents have to buy water at a considerable cost. The household sludge of many Bangalore properties is removed with the help of sanitation vacuum trucks, the contacts of which are given privately. Sellers of flats for sale in Horamavu often hide the fact that the most populous locality of the city does not offer sewage and water connections. People buying properties in Bangalore must check if the area in which they are investing is easily accessible and it offers all the basic amenities. Even though Bangalore real estate is one of the realty hotspots of the country, it is a shame that the city is unable to offer even basic facilities like water supply and sewerage connections.
Makaan.com is an esteemed name in realty market and stands as a distinguished property site in India. The site allows buyers and sellers of Bangalore properties to meet on a common platform.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Greenwood Houses For Sale As Easy As Possible While Taking Help Of The Best Real Estate Agent!
Author: John Pettrick
2. Invest Wisely With The Grand Forks Property For Sale While Taking Help Of A Pro!
Author: John Pettrick
3. 5 Out Of The Box Home Buying Tips - From The Top Real Estate Experts
Author: Tamanna Khatri
4. Pankaj Bajaj Eldeco: Country Needs World Class Construction Practices
5. Now Fulfill Your Dream Of Owning Affordable Homes In Gurgaon
Author: priya singh
6. Affordable Open Plots For Sale In Hyderabad Near Shamshabad
7. How To Find Your Dream Apartment For Rent Online In Shrewbury
Author: Sue Thornton
8. What Is A Property Buying Service? Here’s What You Need To Know
Author: Steve Son
9. Ramprastha-premium Apartments In Gurgaon
Author: Ramprastha Group
10. Chembur East – A Growing Residential Hub
Author: Sonali Patel
11. Why To Buy A Flat In Hallmark?
12. Guide To Real Estate Investing
13. Space For Lease Atlanta For Your Own Home
Author: Paul Roland
14. Salarpuria Sattva Misty Charm - Kanakapura Road Bangalore - Pre Launch
Author: Nilisha Sinha
15. Don’t Commit These 4 Mistakes While Buying Home From Hyderabad Real Estate
Author: Subhagruha Projects India Pvt.Ltd