ALL >> Computer-Programming >> View Article
Keep Your App Users Enjoy With Your Amazing Apps For A Longer Time
Total Articles: 342
Millions of different kinds mobile apps are crowed in the mobile marketing, app designers need to pay more efforts on developing the apps. But the fact is that only a small amount of users will enjoy with the same apps for a really long time! How to keep your apps being enjoyed by more users? That's what app store optimization service will work on! Hope what we provided on Tapaso can boost app downloads for you then!
These days, the dark reality of app retention isn't much of a secret, but it's important nonetheless. The average retention rates might seem discouraging, there's a surefire way to improve your apps in the long run.
Less than 25% of people return to an app the day after initial install. Leanplum's data science report on retention backs this up, revealing that almost 80% of your hard-earned users will leave your app after the first day. By day 90, our findings show that retention drops to 1.89%. The average cost-per-install (CPI) in the US is only $2, but these retention figures put that stat in a new light.
To put these numbers in context, consider the TV show Silicon Valley. There's a scene where the characters remark that their app has 500,000 downloads but only 19,000 daily average users (DAUs). This gives them a 3.8% retention rate, which is above average. Yet, at a $2 CPI, the team would have spent $1MM on retention—$962,000 of which would be lost on users who never returned.
For a mobile team planning a large-scale acquisition campaign, these stats are scary. But it's never too late to invest in a retention strategy to complement your user acquisition.
Push notifications have a huge impact on retention. Marketing Land reports that sending push notifications (both personalized and generic) boosts 90-day retention by 180%, and eMarketer compiled studies that found more than a 250% increase in retention over the same period. The specific numbers vary from sample pool to sample pool, but the trend remains the same: push notifications improve retention, and personalized push takes it one step further.
We will keep updating more related and further information about helping your apps users enjoy with your amazing apps. By the way, if you are interested about app store trending searches service to boost in trending search part. Get to make your apps visible by more users!
2. Functionality And Provision For Contract Management Software
Author: James Blake
3. Join Sap Sd Training For A Prospective Career In It Industry
4. Live Oracle Idm Training | Tutorials
5. Oracle Adf Online Training | Corporate Training
6. 4 Digital Marketing Trends To Follow This Year To Keep Up And Above Your Adversaries
7. All That’s New In Healthcare Information Exchange
Author: Roberto Romello
8. How To Update Your Computer With Latest Updates?
Author: Patricia H. Lyon
9. Etravos - Travel Portal Development / Travel Portal Software Solutions
10. Interested In C++ Or Java?
Author: ponting brown
11. Top 5 Benefits Of Bakery Management System.
12. Progress 4gl, Openedge, Rollbase Application Development Long Island New York|
13. Website Hosting Services Long Island, New York | Pal Software
14. Biometric Software Solution Provider Long Island New York
15. Healthcare Software Solutions Long Island