ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Window Replacement: Bay Vs. Bow Windows
Total Articles: 38
Bay and bow windows are a great way to add in extra light and space into your home. They can even enhance your curb appeal. At first glance, bay and bow windows can look very similar; however, bay and bow windows have different aesthetics. Which style should you choose for your home? Read more to find out.
Bay Window Contractor Richmond
Bay Window by Balducci Builders
Bay windows have three panes and can protrude in varying degrees. They typically are comprised of one small picture window with two smaller windows on either side. Bay windows protrude from the exterior wall farther than bow windows. Thus, bay windows can add a bit more space to the interior of your home and help make it appear larger. They can also be used in more spaces in your home than bow windows can since they aren't as wide and can fit into smaller wall spaces.
30 Degree Bay Window from Pella Windows and Doors - Balducci Exteriors Richmond
30 Degree Bay Window from Pella
45 Degree Bay Window from Pella Windows and Doors - Balducci Exteriors Richmond
45 Degree Bay Window from Pella
Similar to bay windows, bow windows protrude beyond the home's exterior wall and provide extra light in your home. Bow windows consist of several small windows to create an elegant arch. They are typically larger than bay windows since they require more space due to an increased number of windows. One thing to keep in mind is that bow windows are typically more expensive than bay windows since they require more window panes for the design.
4 Unit Bow Window from Pella Windows and Doors - Balducci Exteriors Richmond
4 Unit Bow Window from Pella
5 Unit Bow Window from Pella Windows and Doors - Balducci Exteriors Richmond
5 Unit Bow Window from Pella
Bay and bow windows are a good way to update your home without spending an exuberant amount of money. Overall, choosing between bay and bow windows will depend on your personal taste and the kind of look you want to achieve for your home. Either option will help to increase your home's value and create an inviting curb appeal.
Window replacements are one of the best home improvement projects that you can invest in. Adding a bay or bow window is a great way to add some character to your home without breaking the bank. If you have any questions about replacement windows, or bay and bow windows, feel free to contact Balducci Exteriors.
Home and Garden Articles1. Mosaic Tiles - Creating Attractive Illusion
Author: Emily Stone
2. How Could Floor-to-ceiling Windows Enhance The Room Appeal?
Author: Patrick Martin
3. How To Find Your Contractor At Waterloo To Renovate Kitchen -
Author: James Kyle
4. Act Wise During A Plumbing Emergency – Important Tips To Follow
Author: Nicholas Calleija
5. Nutruflo Ntf-07, Da29-00020b Haf-cin/exp, Easy To Install, Refrigerator Water Filter
6. How Promotional Products Can Help Boost Sales In Kelowna?
Author: Liam Noah
7. How To Decorative Concrete Finishing Can Improve Residential Homes?
Author: Mark Moore
8. How To Choose The Best Roof Replacement Abbotsford For Your Home?
Author: Kyrie Irving
9. Top Benefits Of Remodeling Your Kitchen
Author: John Cooper
10. Why Should You Invest In The Portable Hot Spa Tub
Author: Chris Stokes
11. Things To Remember When You Install Window Blinds
Author: Stewart Graham
12. Why Do People Buy Cream Chargers With Best Deals In Present Day Scenario
Author: Kathy Richy
13. Personalities Of Fairy Houses
Author: Lauren Kyes
14. Useful Benefits Of A House Attic Vent Fan
Author: George Dean
15. Trimming And Pruning Of Palm Trees
Author: Trimming and Pruning of Palm Trees