ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Slimline Pressure Gauge Has A Reliable Bourdon Tube Mechanism Inside
Total Articles: 113
If you are looking for a safe and noninvasive gauge you should definitely check the Slimline Pressure Gauge a product by J.P.Instruments Company. The company is founded in 1986 in Huntington Beach, California, USA and since then is one of the best companies on the market for gauges and other instruments and accessories.
The customers of J.P.Instruments Company have an opportunity to find the best products and service which will satisfy their needs when it comes to aircraft instrumentation.
Slimline gauges are one of the most popular products that the J.P.Instruments Company is offering to their customers. The use of this type of gauge is mostly for homebuilt and experimental aircraft.
It is easy to transport around the house and will satisfy all your needs. It has a bright red display, so you can easily read the data that will appear on the screen. Depends on your needs, the Slimline Pressure Gauge can be purchased separately or in clusters.
The Slimline Gauge can be updated two times per second and has an accuracy of +/- 1 RPM. The great benefit is that has an “over boost” alarm, which will help you to wake up in the morning or will remind you to do the most important daily activities. The resolution is 0.1 inches of Hg and 0.1 Volt or amp resolution.
Another thing that is really important for this type of gauge offered by J.P.Instruments Company is design. It is designed to save panel space and can give you all important information to keep flying safety.
Aircraft Level Sensors has a reliable bourdon tube mechanism inside and some other important specifications that you need to know for this product are:
* All engine functions are available and working just fine ;
* This type of Slimline gauge and all other are FAA TSO approved ;
* Tachometer as a part of this gauge is STC advisory approved ;
* TIT, Oil Temp, CHT are approved by TSO-FAA Primary for certified aircraft ;
* The weight is 0.19 lbs. with 12/24 volts ;
* Instruments of Slimline Pressure Gauge are 2? wide, 1? high and 3? deep.
Knowing these specifications and features of Slimline Aircraft Sensor Systems there are not any reason to think twice before you order your new gauge. The company is dedicated to their existing and potential new customers, so all products and service, including Slimline Gauges, are available for an affordable price.
It is a popular type of gauge thanks to the plot who is refusing to sacrifice accuracy and reliability in engine and flight data.
You can definitely use this great product and satisfy all your needs when it comes to good service, high quality, and utmost reliability.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. At&t Unite Pro Vs Mifi Liberate
2. Affordable Adelaide Cabling Solutions Available By Licensed Electrician
Author: Brown Ross
3. Importance Of Iot Security Compliance
4. Has Your Mobile App Passed All Tests Before Launching?
Author: Hvantage Technologies
5. Integration Testing Is An Important Step In Development Process
Author: Hvantage Technologies
6. How To Choose The Best Projectors For Your School
Author: Vivency Global
7. Is Rfid Really The Future Of Event Identification?
Author: Roland Ted
8. The Top Five Things You Need To Know In Hotel Digital Marketing
Author: Deepak Chauhan
9. How Do You Fix An Itunes Sync Error On Wi-fi?
10. The Most Effective Method To Find App Developers With The Perfect Skill Set For Your Project
11. A Virtual Number For Maintaining Your Solitude
Author: muhammad AK
12. 2 Major Types Of Computer Recycling
Author: Kelly Sanchez
13. Machine Learning With Golang
14. How To Cancel Amazon Prime Membership
Author: Aida Martin
15. 6 Major Tools For Android Developers
Author: Daniel Carl