ALL >> Business >> View Article
Get Money In Minutes From Your Car's Logbook
Total Articles: 49
Do you need a little bit of extra financial help? Do you want to settle all your outstanding debts into one simple payment? Well now you can, logbook loans are increasing in popularity as the ideal way to consolidate all your loans - the perfect debt consolidation loan.
Did you know that with help of the log book of your car, you can borrow up to £50,000 in less than 24 hours? Well now you can. A log book can help you to receive the money you need for all your financial needs by using secured loans against your car's log book.
What's a Logbook?
A log book is a legal document that includes all the essential details of your car, for example: the model number, chassis number, registration mark, colour, ownership, and other details.
With the help of logbook loans you can receive a large amount of money by just securing your log book with the lender, which is then used as a form of security. People with bad credit can apply for these loans as well, subject to eligibility and affordability. Even if you have arrears, defaults, CCJ's, an IVA, or a bankruptcy, you can still enquire about a logbook loan.
To be considered for log book loan, you must meet certain application criteria:
You should be have a regular income, and be able to provide proof of this.
Your car should ideally be under eight years old.
Your car should be clear of any finance, and be fully up to date with any legally applicable taxes, insurance and MOT.
The log book must be registered under your name.
The money you receive from a log book finance can be used for many important, everyday things, like paying off existing debts, arranging holidays, wedding's, kid's, etc.
A log book loan is the most convenient option to get the money for all your needs. You can borrow from £250 to £50,000, with a repayment term of 1 to 3 years. Get a hassle free loan by enquiring about logbook loans uk today.
450.5% APR Representative
Our Lending Partners Representative Example
In the event that you acquire £850 more than year and a half at a level rate of 132% for each annum (settled) with an agent 450.5% APR you will make 17 regularly scheduled installments of £140.72 and 1 installment of £140.76, reimbursing £2,533.00 altogether. Be that as it may, our loaning accomplices just charge intrigue month to month and don't punish you for early settlement. In the event that you reimbursed the credit in one month it would cost you just £93.50 and nothing more.
i am Andrew Edmonds From UK and i am working for Eaffy Solutions Ltd. and i like to submit articles and blogs..
Business Articles1. Tiles Style Guide For Your Home Interior Décor!
Author: Ruchir Jethva
2. What Are Gst’s Seven Deadly Defects?
Author: Mohit Yadev
3. The Asean (association Of Southeast Asian Nations) Automotive Composites Market Is Expected To Grow
Author: Lucintel LLC
4. The Expanding Scope And Sphere Of Artificial Intelligence
Author: Avaali Solutions
5. Best Performance Based Software Development Company
6. Tips To Choose A Interior Designers For Home
Author: Anny winslet
7. 5 Tips To Find A Notable Insurance Accident Repair Centre!
Author: Rob Porter
8. How Can You Set Your Mark In The World Of Construction Using Online Business Directories?
Author: John Smith
9. Buy Cheap Assignment Online
10. Vilnius Activities & Tours
11. An Introduction To Thermal Spray
Author: Ross Barkely
12. How To Find The Best Towbar Accessories Suppliers In Australia
Author: Charles Manfredi
13. How To Gain Good Profit On Comex Signals By Gold Crude Research
Author: Gold Crude Research
14. Uk's Largest Canopies And Walkways Supplier
15. Residential Pest Control - How You Can Prevent Insect Problems
Author: Michael Gray