ALL >> Wedding >> View Article
Know Your Checklist For The Perfect Marriage Decoration
Total Articles: 101
Okay, it’s that time of the year again when wedding bells have started ringing in Indian households. It is true that marriages are a grand affair comprising of several activities. But why not have a checklist prepared from before so that you can ensure to have the perfect marriage decoration without any last minute hassles?
No matter whether you are about to get married or you still have time for it, it’s quite natural that you need to plan your wedding months and years ahead. And the first and foremost thing that you need to decide is about the decorations!
Consider SWITCHING TO FLOWER DECORATION
Before knowing what to include in your wedding decoration checklist, you need to know how to enhance your wedding events.
Decorating an event with flowers can never go out of fashion. Whether you are planning to have a traditional wedding or any theme-based wedding, flowers can be your best friend! Contact your wedding decoration planner and plan out the flowers you will be using. In case you are running low on budget, why not have the seasonal flowers, instead?
DIY- Who wants to have flowers, which die quickly? Instead, you can research on flowers that have long sustainability. Once you get hold of these, remove the leaves and put them in clear places under a shady area!
Checklist To Make Your Wedding Beautiful
Now all that you need to spice up your wedding is preparing a to-do-list at the earliest.
1. Wedding Stage Decoration
This is where you and your partner will be seated and most of the wedding photos will be clicked. So, why not make this center of attraction something which your cousins and guests Instagram at once?
You can consider decorating your wedding stage with-
• Floral drapes to have the creative touch!
• Prominent lights to make it bright
• A simple flowery affair
2. Reception Stage Decoration
Indian receptions are always supposed to be loud and grandeous. And the reception stage forms to be the most important place here. Now, along with gorgeous attire and jewelleries, you can make your reception stage eye-catchy by-
• Going for a royal theme look
• Using swings to add a gracious look
• Following the elegant way through the usage of colours like red and white, pink and white, etc.
• Opt the floral way by using your favourite flowers
DIY-While choosing the floral style, consider having your floral supplies like tapes, scissors, ribbons, pins from beforehand. This saves not only from the eleventh-hour mental trouble but also from peak season’s high rates.
3. Wedding Mandap Decoration
Why not plan something special for making that eternal vows moment more memorable?
Plan with your partner and decide on the mandap’s decoration. You can make your mandap décor attractive by -
• A marigold theme to bring that ritualistic theme
• Using lights and shades to bring that perfect elegance
• Going for an outdoor theme with both natural and artificial plantations
TIP- Instead of relying completely on your own ideas, you can consider going for professional help who have better ideas on the perfect mandap décor.
4. Mehendi and Sangeet Decoration
Indian weddings are somehow incomplete without the perfect mehendi and sangeet decoration and organisation. You can decide to go for a perfect ‘desi’ mehendi and sangeet by applying any of the below ideas-
• Set a particular colour code to your function
• Adopt the flowery style
• Have the perfect combination of bright colours like- red,yellow, fuchsia, orange, green, pink, etc.
With these ideas you can have the perfect mehendi and sangeet décor. Now that your wedding decoration checklist is prepared, you can consider taking online professional help from wedding decorators like http://www.meltingflowers.com and have the best wedding décor in town!
Start planning your d-day!
Wedding Articles1. Best Wedding Planners In Jaipur, Event Management Company In Jaipur.
2. Las Vegas Wedding Receptions- Is Getting Married In Las Vegas Brassy
Author: Elizabeth Martin
3. Most Preferred Indian Wedding Quotes Online On The Wedding Invitations
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
4. Love And Relationship
5. Step Up Towards Marriage Bureau In India And Find Your Better Half
Author: Kunal bhandari
6. All You Need To Choose And Style A Wedding Suit For Summer
Author: Matt Perro
7. Business Event Management: Hire A Professional To Get Success
Author: Mr. Rajib Banerjee
8. Fresh Colour Combinations For Your Vineyard Wedding!
Author: Carly Odgers
9. Embrace The Artistry Of Wedding Photographers Surpassing The Expectations
10. 5 Tips Of Wedding Mandap Decoration From The Best Flower Decorators
Author: Syed Atif
11. A Brief On The Wedding Planner In Bhubaneswar
Author: Prakash Kumar
12. Leaftrend – Ecofriendly Disposable Palm Leaf Plates, Wedding And Party Plates -6 Inch Square Palm Le
13. Arrange Marriage| Matrimony Services| Matrimonial Site In India| Jammu| Jalandhar
14. Tips For Finding And Hiring Expert Columbia Wedding Photographers
Author: Stephen Mathis
15. Notable Features Of Matrimonial Websites In India
Author: Rashmi Patel