ALL >> Computer-Programming >> View Article
Best Practices For Mobile Testing And How Do They Help Businesses
Total Articles: 9
Businesses strive hard to meet the aim of achieving a greater market share. Strategies continue to evolve with the rapid changes in technology. The ubiquitous use of mobile devices has introduced a new method of communication between businesses and customers. This method includes usage of mobile applications. This has given rise to development and testing of mobile apps that help in improving the scope of achieving and maintaining a market share.
The best practices in mobility testing services that benefit the businesses in garnering a market opportunity, are as follows:
- Demographics of customer base and scope of the app: Statistics on targeted customer behavior pattern helps in downsizing the elaborate testing efforts. This leads to an engaged focus on the important features that meet customer requirements.
- Priority device group: Mobile device groups are created with selected mobile devices as per targeted demographic statistics. The devices could vary in the parameters of operating systems, screen resolutions, memory factors etc. Features of the applications are testing for ease in usability and meeting app feature criteria.
- Testing with standard test methods: Functional as well as non-functional testing capabilities pertaining to Web and Desktop applications are also applicable to mobile application testing methods, with some alteration.
- Testing with data networks: For a mobile app that needs Internet connectivity, application testing with Data network is an important test criterion. The features of the application must be tested for substantial success on Data networks like LTE, 3G, or Wi-Fi or even EDGE and GPRS. In such a testing practice, the mobile app is also tested for seamless app performance even in the case of network transition.
- Mobile application security testing: Mobile applications require access to specific user data. Users certainly are concerned about the security maintained with this data. In order to assure complete privacy of the user data, the mobile applications have to be tested for secured payment process – if any, certifications required, secure network protocols and login permissions.
It is the seamless user friendliness and meeting the requirement of the application that marks its success. A systematic testing strategy ensures a mobile application’s quality and performance. Putting together the best and suitable mobile testing practices certainly paves the way for a successful mobile application release.
To know more, do visit our website http://www.testree.com/services/functional-testing/mobility-testing
Computer Programming Articles1. Top Advantages Of Sql On Hadoop
Author: Mind Q Online
2. Boost Your Website Traffic With Premium Wordpress Themes
Author: Jean Turner
3. Leading Digital Marketing Agency For Exclusive Health Care Solutions
Author: Michael Kor
4. Java Course In Delhi
Author: ponting brown
5. Web Development Company Kolkata, India |website Development Companies - Golden Web Solution
Author: we are create primium design
7. Functionality And Provision For Contract Management Software
Author: James Blake
8. Join Sap Sd Training For A Prospective Career In It Industry
9. Live Oracle Idm Training | Tutorials
10. Oracle Adf Online Training | Corporate Training
11. 4 Digital Marketing Trends To Follow This Year To Keep Up And Above Your Adversaries
12. All That’s New In Healthcare Information Exchange
Author: Roberto Romello
13. How To Update Your Computer With Latest Updates?
Author: Patricia H. Lyon
14. Etravos - Travel Portal Development / Travel Portal Software Solutions
15. Interested In C++ Or Java?
Author: ponting brown