ALL >> Health >> View Article
Different Uses Of Point Of Care Testing Devices India: Points To Remember!
Total Articles: 1
Due to the rapid uses of the Point of care testing devices, now many healthcare companies are now manufacturing different kinds of POC testing machines, for the use in all the hospitals and healthcare units of this country. These machines are used for various medical purposes now, which help in curing many fatal ailments of the patients.
These Point of care testing devices are highly portable and can be operated easily by hand. The technicians handling these machines are now properly trained to use them correctly, so that accurate results can be provided to the doctors. Now these devices have become cheaper and smarter, providing faster and more reliable results for any medical test.
Various Functions Provided by the Point of Care Testing Devices India
- Cardiac Care – Many patients are admitted with myocardial ischemia or in simpler words, blockage in the coronary artery, which is also known as Coronary Artery Disease (CAD). The Point of care testing devices is used in taking the accurate evaluation of the patient’s cardiac condition, including the presence of pulmonary embolism.
- Diabetes – These POC devices are used to monitor the glucose level in the blood of the patient and this machine can also detect any sign of early kidney problem effectively.
- Analysis of the Urine – The urine is usually analyzed to detect the presence of any sign of renal ailment, mainly in case of highly diabetic patients. The level of diabetes can also determined by using these effective devices. The infection of the urinary tract is also detected with the help of these devices. In case of jaundice patients, the level of Bilirubin in the blood is accurately checked by these latest technologies. The urine is also analyzed to check whether the patient is pregnant or not.
- Analyze of Blood Coagulation – This device is safely used for PT/INR testing, to determine the level of blood coagulation, so that oral anti-coagulation therapy can be offered to the patient.
- Blood Gas Tests – The levels of oxygen and carbon dioxide in the arterial blood can be determined by the blood gas tests, with the help of the Point of care testing devices India. Various medium of operations are used for these tests, like Lithium and also samples of blood are taken by puncturing the artery, with a thin syringe. The results of these tests are available within a few minutes’ time.
Health Articles1. In Choosing A General Dentist
Author: Donnell Nash
2. Alternative Medication- A Better Way Of Medication
Author: Bhavesh Desai
3. Types Of Shoulder And Knee Pain
Author: Mahesh Singh`
4. Infertility And Pcos Problems That You Need To Sort Out
Author: Swati Desai
5. Hipaa Compliant Medical Patient Release Forms - Cakeintake
Author: Cake Intake
6. Small Male Organ Coupling: Working Around The Size Issue
Author: John Dugan
7. Medical Conditions In Which Cerebral Palsy Treatment Becomes Essential
Author: Nupur Jha
8. Excel Family Dental - Root Canal Retreatment
Author: Heidi Huang
9. Choose The Right Home Gym In Kelowna
Author: Dennis Ritchie is the author of this article
10. Best Mass Gaining Dietary Supplements
Author: Anabolic Nutrition
11. Advantages Of Stem Cell Therapy You Need To Know About
Author: Nupur Jha
12. Pcos – Awareness , Symptoms And Treatment.
Author: Rakshit Agrawal
13. Defy The Inevitable Process Of Skin Aging And Discoloration
Author: Rutuja Gupta
14. Breast Enlargement Surgery For An Attractive Body!
Author: Pankaj Singhal
15. Buy Siemens Hearing Aids In Kolkata At Best Price