ALL >> Health >> View Article
Different Uses Of Point Of Care Testing Devices India: Points To Remember!
Total Articles: 1
Due to the rapid uses of the Point of care testing devices, now many healthcare companies are now manufacturing different kinds of POC testing machines, for the use in all the hospitals and healthcare units of this country. These machines are used for various medical purposes now, which help in curing many fatal ailments of the patients.
These Point of care testing devices are highly portable and can be operated easily by hand. The technicians handling these machines are now properly trained to use them correctly, so that accurate results can be provided to the doctors. Now these devices have become cheaper and smarter, providing faster and more reliable results for any medical test.
Various Functions Provided by the Point of Care Testing Devices India
- Cardiac Care – Many patients are admitted with myocardial ischemia or in simpler words, blockage in the coronary artery, which is also known as Coronary Artery Disease (CAD). The Point of care testing devices is used in taking the accurate evaluation of the patient’s cardiac condition, including the presence of pulmonary embolism.
- Diabetes – These POC devices are used to monitor the glucose level in the blood of the patient and this machine can also detect any sign of early kidney problem effectively.
- Analysis of the Urine – The urine is usually analyzed to detect the presence of any sign of renal ailment, mainly in case of highly diabetic patients. The level of diabetes can also determined by using these effective devices. The infection of the urinary tract is also detected with the help of these devices. In case of jaundice patients, the level of Bilirubin in the blood is accurately checked by these latest technologies. The urine is also analyzed to check whether the patient is pregnant or not.
- Analyze of Blood Coagulation – This device is safely used for PT/INR testing, to determine the level of blood coagulation, so that oral anti-coagulation therapy can be offered to the patient.
- Blood Gas Tests – The levels of oxygen and carbon dioxide in the arterial blood can be determined by the blood gas tests, with the help of the Point of care testing devices India. Various medium of operations are used for these tests, like Lithium and also samples of blood are taken by puncturing the artery, with a thin syringe. The results of these tests are available within a few minutes’ time.
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important