ALL >> Health >> View Article
Different Uses Of Point Of Care Testing Devices India: Points To Remember!
Total Articles: 1
Due to the rapid uses of the Point of care testing devices, now many healthcare companies are now manufacturing different kinds of POC testing machines, for the use in all the hospitals and healthcare units of this country. These machines are used for various medical purposes now, which help in curing many fatal ailments of the patients.
These Point of care testing devices are highly portable and can be operated easily by hand. The technicians handling these machines are now properly trained to use them correctly, so that accurate results can be provided to the doctors. Now these devices have become cheaper and smarter, providing faster and more reliable results for any medical test.
Various Functions Provided by the Point of Care Testing Devices India
- Cardiac Care – Many patients are admitted with myocardial ischemia or in simpler words, blockage in the coronary artery, which is also known as Coronary Artery Disease (CAD). The Point of care testing devices is used in taking the accurate evaluation of the patient’s cardiac condition, including the presence of pulmonary embolism.
- Diabetes – These POC devices are used to monitor the glucose level in the blood of the patient and this machine can also detect any sign of early kidney problem effectively.
- Analysis of the Urine – The urine is usually analyzed to detect the presence of any sign of renal ailment, mainly in case of highly diabetic patients. The level of diabetes can also determined by using these effective devices. The infection of the urinary tract is also detected with the help of these devices. In case of jaundice patients, the level of Bilirubin in the blood is accurately checked by these latest technologies. The urine is also analyzed to check whether the patient is pregnant or not.
- Analyze of Blood Coagulation – This device is safely used for PT/INR testing, to determine the level of blood coagulation, so that oral anti-coagulation therapy can be offered to the patient.
- Blood Gas Tests – The levels of oxygen and carbon dioxide in the arterial blood can be determined by the blood gas tests, with the help of the Point of care testing devices India. Various medium of operations are used for these tests, like Lithium and also samples of blood are taken by puncturing the artery, with a thin syringe. The results of these tests are available within a few minutes’ time.
Health Articles1. Sensory Integration|best Pediatric Physiotherapists In Hulimavu,bangalore
Author: Sumitha Hemavathy
2. Everything About Vitamin B12
Author: DR. Sarika Nair
3. Modafinil Tablets Boost Executive Functions
Author: Lewis Paul
4. The Significance Of Dental Care To Your Overall Health
Author: Donnell Nash
5. Can Counselling Get You Out Of A Bad Relationship?
Author: Richard Gosling
6. 6 Herbal Extracts That Treat Daily Health Concerns Naturally
Author: Quantum Naturals
7. Tips For Ivf Success By Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour
8. Pros And Cons Of Plastic Surgery
Author: Kelly Sanchez
9. How To Know The Effect Of The Invisalign Treatment?
Author: Joseph Donald
10. Heart: Care For It And Live Longer
11. How To Find The Perfect Orthodontist In Lafayette?
Author: Thomas Mark
12. Chose The Best In Orthopedic
Author: Sandeep Tomar
13. How Effective Are The Lung Test Devices And How Can It Keep You Healthy?
Author: Natasha Adhikary
14. The Best Cardiologists In India: Dr Naresh Trehan & Dr Ashok Seth
Author: Medical Services of India
15. Why You Should Go For Fermenting Foods And Vegetables
Author: Kriben Govender