ALL >> Health >> View Article
13 Things To Do After A Hair Transplant Surgery
Total Articles: 245
Hair transplant surgery is an amazing treatment that removes your baldness by bringing back hair on your head. Hair transplant surgery is a minimally invasive surgery, which is done under anaesthesia on an outpatient basis. However, you need to do certain things to ensure safety and proper recovery of your scalp.
Here are 13 things to do after hair transplant.
1. Ask a friend or a family member to drive you home after the surgery. Driving yourself home under the influence of drugs is not recommended as it may pose a threat to both you and to others.
2. Keep in mind every single guideline for postoperative hair transplant mind given by your specialist.
3. Save the contact number of the clinic on your mobile phone. Also, write it on a sticky a note and paste it on your refrigerator so that you or a relative may contact your specialist if there is an occurrence of extreme side effects and emergencies.
4. Try to keep the scalp dry, particularly after the first day to assist the skin to recover properly.
5. Try to do your best to keep the area around your scalp clean throughout the process of healing. While there might be numbness and soreness in the united territory, try not to put anything on your scalp, which isn’t approved by your specialist as it might bring adverse reactions.
6. Take proper care of your scar. Similarly, as with any surgery, there will be some amount of scarring and irritation when you get a transplant. You can apply the anti-toxin topical cream given by your specialist doctor to avoid infection and decrease scalp swelling and itching. Or, call the specialist for any solution you can use.
7. Consume painkillers (prescribed by your surgeon) if you have pain and discomfort on the scalp 3 to 4 hours after the surgery. This is generally the time when the anaesthesia starts to wear off and you may encounter minor swelling or soreness.
8. Sleep in a semi-upright position and utilize at least two cushions to lift the head on the first 3 to 4 nights after the treatment.
9. Rest properly by taking time off from your work as it will help to subside the swelling on the scalp.
10. Come back to your specialist's Clinic 2 days after the surgery to get the bandages removed and application of medicines. Hair Transplant in Dubai is known to provide not only amazing results, but also world-class aftercare to its patients. Hair transplant in Dubai is a highly cost effective treatment also.
11. To clean the scabs around the grafted hairs and to remove any more dead skin, wash and shampoo your hair after consulting your doctor.
12. Cleaning the scabs will keep them away from harming the hair follicles and preventing hair development. Consult your specialist for recommendations on the shampoo that is best for you.
13. Avoid extreme activities after getting a hair transplant in Dubai. Rest and do only easy work for a week after the surgery.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe