ALL >> Wedding >> View Article
Ideas And Guide To Plan Theme Wedding Decorations
Total Articles: 101
Wedding decorations had always been a very integral part of everyone’s life. Especially if you are from South India, you would know, people love nothing more than planning a perfect wedding. But now in this trending world, typical Indian wedding decoration themes are now getting replaced by either destination or other theme wedding. So if you are about to have your wedding soon, why not plan a theme where you can portray the blooming romance between you two?
Before that, you should also keep in mind that your theme should be maintained for all the pre-wedding ceremonies also. So let’s start from the pre-wedding ceremonies first!
Pre-Wedding Ceremony Planning
• Bachelorette or bachelor's party - where you can have an absolute peppy decoration that will match with the bride’s or groom’s personality.
• Mehendi and Sangeet - is one lovely ceremony where all the women wear henna on their hands and dances on charming music. You can plan the décor of this day either with floral decoration or can also try glass and artificial flower decorative pieces.
• Haldi - is the last ceremony right before your wedding. This is the time when all the elders put turmeric paste on both the groom and the bride, showering their blessings. Make this ceremony touchier with the addition of an aesthetic décor that will make everything look more splendid.
Theme Wedding Decorations And Destination
You can plan a theme wedding both indoor and outdoor. So as per the location, the theme can be set for celebrating your marriage.
Indian wedding deserves more aesthetic look that can come with floral decorations paired with perfectly matching lights. This will make everything look more charming and glorious to match up with the beautiful couple.
You can either plan the wedding at home or can even check out different wedding venues in Bangalore like some banquet hall, hotel, marriage hall or your ancestral house.
Here, there is a chance of proper backdrop decoration and a grand mandap. As per the flower combination, use the chairs and drapes accordingly. It is best to give theindoor wedding a golden and red theme or silver and maroon combination. These just make the entire décor look more regal.
When planning for an outdoor wedding, the best thing to do is, hire a professional planner and decorator who will add the stars of glory to your idea and will also help you to execute it perfectly. Let’s see how to plan a theme wedding.
First of all, decide on the wedding locations in Bangalore so that you can book your dream place in time. Once you book the location, you will know which theme will go best with the place.
For outdoor wedding theme, you can go for garden wedding Bangalore where you can take the vows under the open sky, amidst the beauty of nature, all blessing your marriage. If you are planning for this, then go for a décor that will complement the greenery by using drapes and artificial pillars with original flowers. Also,strings of hanging glasses look amazing.
If your wedding is during the daytime, then you don’t have to think about the light much; but for evening, lighting is imperative.
This is how you should start planning for your theme wedding decorations and ready everything up for a perfect wedding. Get in touch with reliable professionals like http://www.meltingflowers.com/ for the best innovative décor.
Wedding Articles1. Best Wedding Planners In Jaipur, Event Management Company In Jaipur.
2. Las Vegas Wedding Receptions- Is Getting Married In Las Vegas Brassy
Author: Elizabeth Martin
3. Most Preferred Indian Wedding Quotes Online On The Wedding Invitations
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
4. Love And Relationship
5. Step Up Towards Marriage Bureau In India And Find Your Better Half
Author: Kunal bhandari
6. All You Need To Choose And Style A Wedding Suit For Summer
Author: Matt Perro
7. Business Event Management: Hire A Professional To Get Success
Author: Mr. Rajib Banerjee
8. Fresh Colour Combinations For Your Vineyard Wedding!
Author: Carly Odgers
9. Embrace The Artistry Of Wedding Photographers Surpassing The Expectations
10. 5 Tips Of Wedding Mandap Decoration From The Best Flower Decorators
Author: Syed Atif
11. A Brief On The Wedding Planner In Bhubaneswar
Author: Prakash Kumar
12. Leaftrend – Ecofriendly Disposable Palm Leaf Plates, Wedding And Party Plates -6 Inch Square Palm Le
13. Arrange Marriage| Matrimony Services| Matrimonial Site In India| Jammu| Jalandhar
14. Tips For Finding And Hiring Expert Columbia Wedding Photographers
Author: Stephen Mathis
15. Notable Features Of Matrimonial Websites In India
Author: Rashmi Patel