ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Heavy Vehicles Empowering Commercial And Economic Growth In Kenya
Total Articles: 15
Kenya is a developing country which is actually flourishing at quite a fast pace. Construction works, infrastructural development, expansion of energy sector, tourism promotion and everything else that is required for an economy to foster rapidly is in its full swing. Advancement of services, improvements in governance and measures to combat terrorism from neighbouring countries are also picking a fast pace. The industry of vehicles in Kenya is no far behind in this pursuit of progress.
Registrations of vehicles in Kenya are breaking old records every year. This includes light automobiles such as cars as well as heavier ones like trucks in Kenya.
In fact, owing the speedy progress of construction works and infrastructure, demand for heavier vehicles such as wheel loaders in Kenya has increased steeply. These heavy vehicles have a large part to play in the coming up and constant development as well as maintenance of the country’s groundwork.
As a matter of fact, besides itself being a developing country, Kenya is also the commercial, economic and logistics centre of entire eastern segment of Africa. This has also attracted many large players in automobile industry such as General Motors, Toyota East Africa, Coopers Motors Corporation etc. to set up their units in Kenya.
Considering the rising demand for vehicles of all sorts in Kenya, government has also removed considerably, the restrictions imposed in import of vehicles. But this has in no way led to fall in the demand for vehicles assembled and/or manufactured domestically.
Rather, requirements for all sorts of vehicles like new cars, used cars or heavy vehicles such as forklift in Kenya has only risen in the recent past.
Heavy vehicles which comprise more than 25% of the total demand for vehicles in this country make the task of construction much simpler and efficient. Carrying raw materials used for construction from one place to other and lifting them so that they can also be easily placed as heights is made easy by these commercial vehicles specially designed for the purpose. In fact, these heavy vehicles also prove to be of great use for manufacturing and primary industries. Carrying bulky raw material from one place to another and transporting finished goods to their end destination becomes quite hassle free if commercial transportation is used.
Considering these things, automobile industry at present is in its full bloom in the African country of Kenya.
Automobiles Articles1. Detailed Guide To Wash Your Car Properly With 2 Bucket Method And Car Wash Shampoo
Author: neel patel
2. How To Choose Best Gps Anti Car Theft Device?
Author: Randeep Kumar
3. A Mobile Roadworthy Certificate Centre May Come Handy While In A Hurry
Author: Luca Curtis
4. Customised Motorcycles Give The Rider A Style Statement
Author: Levi Fysh
5. Tips To Buy A High Mileage Car
6. Importance Of Learning Through Simulators
Author: Eesha Zaveri
7. How Technology Is Changing The Teaching Techniques Today?
Author: Eesha Zaveri
8. The Used Mercedes Benz Dealers In Miami Offers Best Collection For Your Choice
9. Taking Care Of Your Sydney Trailer
10. Advices To Get Auto Financing From Car Dealership
11. Travel Bike – Folding Bike Fits For Just Any Type Of Road!
Author: Paul Pinigis
12. Top 10 Popular Upcoming Bikes In India To Launch In 2017 & 2018
Author: Adaalo India
13. Rockman - Automotive Component, Two Wheeler Parts, Alloy Wheels & Drive Chain Manufacturers In India
Author: Rockman Industries
14. Top 5 Tips For A Successful Auto Repair Service
Author: Paul Zervos
15. Raceway Kia Brings New Ownership With A Trusted Name