ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
5 Best Used Vehicles For Young Adults
Total Articles: 18
Choosing the right car for a teenager can be a difficult task. Most parents try to stay within a budget without compromising vehicle safety. The five used cars below are reliable cars that your teen will like and will not break your bank.
The Chevy Malibu is a great sedan that is a good and reliable car for teenagers. This car isn’t to over power and the Malibu has smooth, excellent driving dynamics. It is also affordable. The price of a good used Chevy Malibu can range from $5,237 to $10,850, depending on mileage and condition of the vehicle.
The Mazda6 is a sporty vehicle no doubt. The Mazda6 has great reliability and looks great inside the cabin. The Mazda6 is a great choice because of a few reasons. It has great fuel mileage (upwards of 30 mpg), it has been given great safety ratings, and most of all it has great style. The price of a used Mazda6 is anywhere from $5,000 to $12,400.
Next is the Ford Focus. A great choice for any young adult. This car gets great mileage and boasts one of the best safety ratings of a compact car.
Some of its safety features are:
• Driver, passenger, side, side head air bags
• 4-wheel automatic braking system
• Electronic stability control
• Traction control
A used Ford Focus that has around 72,000 miles, with overall good condition, is available, on average, for $7,000.
This vehicle is fuel efficient and would be a great fit for any teenager. It gets an estimated 27 mpg in the city and 35 mpg on the highway and has a 1.8 liter 1-4 cylinder engine with a great appeal to its look. The Corolla is safe and affordable for any teenager. Other reasons the Corolla is good choice for teens is that it is inexpensive to buy, inexpensive to insure, and inexpensive to drive. 2010 Toyota Corolla can be purchased for $5,100-$12,000, depending on mileage and overall vehicle condition.
The Ford Ranger is a single-cab truck. Light and available in four-wheel drive, the Ranger body of the truck is very durable and it has four-wheel drive would be a great economic choice for all weather conditions. The pickup truck is also helpful for the move to college. A used Ford Ranger with less than 70,000 miles is valued at around $9,000, which is a fair price for this type of vehicle.
Automobiles Articles1. 3 Top Tips To Beat Holiday Traffic In The New Subaru Xv
Author: Ben Sporn
2. Snow Driving Techniques
Author: Jessie Allen
3. Is It Legal To Drive In High Heels? Mazda 2 Perth Dealer Advice
Author: greg dean
4. Wise Or Otherwise: Should You Buy Your Next Car From A Friend?
Author: Williams Orchard
5. Taotao E3-350 Electric Dirt Bike For Kids - Best Fun Of Riding On Backyard And Driveway
Author: TX Power Sports
6. Simulators Always Valuable For Industries
Author: Eesha Zaveri
7. How To Pick The Right Auto Repair Shop
Author: Mark Josesh
8. Looking For The Best Canton Nc Ford Dealer Of Used Car
Author: Hammond Rauers
9. Don’t Travel Alone, Travel With Your Loved Ones And Collect Great Memories
Author: Max Brier
10. Gift Yourself A Hunter On Your Birthday This Year And Make Yourself Proud
Author: Levi Fysh
11. 2018 Research:unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicle (ucav) Market Forecast 2026 Report
Author: Kavita Joshi
12. Hid Ballast 101: Everything You Need To Know About Ballasts
Author: Nathan Howard
13. 5 Important Benefits You Should Know About Skip Hire
Author: Emma Denton
14. Things To Consider While Purchasing The Best Lube Truck For Your Business
Author: Scott Lee
15. Advice For Driving Your New Subaru Levorg While Pregnant
Author: Ben Sporn