ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
5 Best Used Vehicles For Young Adults
Total Articles: 18
Choosing the right car for a teenager can be a difficult task. Most parents try to stay within a budget without compromising vehicle safety. The five used cars below are reliable cars that your teen will like and will not break your bank.
The Chevy Malibu is a great sedan that is a good and reliable car for teenagers. This car isn’t to over power and the Malibu has smooth, excellent driving dynamics. It is also affordable. The price of a good used Chevy Malibu can range from $5,237 to $10,850, depending on mileage and condition of the vehicle.
The Mazda6 is a sporty vehicle no doubt. The Mazda6 has great reliability and looks great inside the cabin. The Mazda6 is a great choice because of a few reasons. It has great fuel mileage (upwards of 30 mpg), it has been given great safety ratings, and most of all it has great style. The price of a used Mazda6 is anywhere from $5,000 to $12,400.
Next is the Ford Focus. A great choice for any young adult. This car gets great mileage and boasts one of the best safety ratings of a compact car.
Some of its safety features are:
• Driver, passenger, side, side head air bags
• 4-wheel automatic braking system
• Electronic stability control
• Traction control
A used Ford Focus that has around 72,000 miles, with overall good condition, is available, on average, for $7,000.
This vehicle is fuel efficient and would be a great fit for any teenager. It gets an estimated 27 mpg in the city and 35 mpg on the highway and has a 1.8 liter 1-4 cylinder engine with a great appeal to its look. The Corolla is safe and affordable for any teenager. Other reasons the Corolla is good choice for teens is that it is inexpensive to buy, inexpensive to insure, and inexpensive to drive. 2010 Toyota Corolla can be purchased for $5,100-$12,000, depending on mileage and overall vehicle condition.
The Ford Ranger is a single-cab truck. Light and available in four-wheel drive, the Ranger body of the truck is very durable and it has four-wheel drive would be a great economic choice for all weather conditions. The pickup truck is also helpful for the move to college. A used Ford Ranger with less than 70,000 miles is valued at around $9,000, which is a fair price for this type of vehicle.
Automobiles Articles1. Detailed Guide To Wash Your Car Properly With 2 Bucket Method And Car Wash Shampoo
Author: neel patel
2. How To Choose Best Gps Anti Car Theft Device?
Author: Randeep Kumar
3. A Mobile Roadworthy Certificate Centre May Come Handy While In A Hurry
Author: Luca Curtis
4. Customised Motorcycles Give The Rider A Style Statement
Author: Levi Fysh
5. Tips To Buy A High Mileage Car
6. Importance Of Learning Through Simulators
Author: Eesha Zaveri
7. How Technology Is Changing The Teaching Techniques Today?
Author: Eesha Zaveri
8. The Used Mercedes Benz Dealers In Miami Offers Best Collection For Your Choice
9. Taking Care Of Your Sydney Trailer
10. Advices To Get Auto Financing From Car Dealership
11. Travel Bike – Folding Bike Fits For Just Any Type Of Road!
Author: Paul Pinigis
12. Top 10 Popular Upcoming Bikes In India To Launch In 2017 & 2018
Author: Adaalo India
13. Rockman - Automotive Component, Two Wheeler Parts, Alloy Wheels & Drive Chain Manufacturers In India
Author: Rockman Industries
14. Top 5 Tips For A Successful Auto Repair Service
Author: Paul Zervos
15. Raceway Kia Brings New Ownership With A Trusted Name