ALL >> Health >> View Article
Herbal Moisturizing Gel To Get Rid Of Skin Dryness Naturally
Total Articles: 179
Dryness in skin is common in winter but some people suffer through this problem all time. Skin becomes dry due to underactive sebaceous gland which produces less sebum. This fluid moisturizes skin as well as provides radiance. Those who do not drink enough water also suffer through dehydration and this worsens condition of skin. One may suffer through dry skin due to harsh soap, steamy showers, aging, chemical lotions, etc. A healthy skin may become dry due to adverse effects of heavy medications also. Skin stretches when it is dry and may cause itching, roughness, scaling, fine lines, pimples and cracks which are signs of skin damage. In such cases, one may not resist scratching and this can further damage epidermis.
One can use home remedies like massaging with olive oil, milk cream, honey, yogurt, avocado, coconut oil and almond oil to moisturize skin naturally. If one does not get satisfactory results from home remedies then he/she must try ayurvedic lotion to get rid of skin dryness. One can use Aloe Vera gel which is an effective herbal moisturizing gel. This lotion is purely made from aloe vera extract and thus does not cause any side effects. This herb is very beneficial for treating various skin problems. It possesses various properties which are explained below:
1. This herb protects skin from germs, bacteria, fungal attack and infection due to its antibacterial and antifungal properties. This also prevents acne problem both in oily and dry skin.
2. Aloe Vera gives relief from burning sensation also in case of burns and sunburns. Cooling effect of this herb soothes skin in summer season and gives relief from flaming sensation in epidermis quickly.
3. Due to its rejuvenating properties, regeneration of new cells and tissues speeds up. Old layer of dead cells is replaced by the new one which not only keeps skin fresh but also improves complexion. This also helps in lightening acne marks and dark spots.
This herbal moisturizing gel effectively repairs damage caused due to sunlight and removes tan within short period of time. This gel contains antioxidants in abundant which protect cells and tissues from free radicals and toxin attack. On getting proper nourishment, sebaceous glands become active and produce optimum amount of sebum required to keep skin moisturized. One gets relief from tightness and stretching in epidermis also. Due to rejuvenating and quick repairing nature, this gel also helps in healing of cracks, cuts and wounds. This herbal moisturizing gel keeps skin healthy and maintains level of natural oil in epidermis in all-weather conditions. This gel goes deep into the skin to improve all the layers and thus this gel makes even the roughest skin soft. Therefore this gel is beneficial for both women and men who have tough skin. Long lasting effects of this gel keep skin moisturized all day.
It is recommended to use this Aloe Vera gel regularly for 3 to 4 months to avail full benefits. This lotion can be used for prolong time period also as it contains only natural plant extracts. This herbal moisturizing gel is useful for all skin types including sensitive ones too. Also, drink plenty of water to keep skin hydrated and healthy.
Mitul Ranawat is a passionate writer who has written numerous articles on topics concerning ayurvedic remedies for men health and women health. He writes informative articles on health-related issues and the use of natural health supplements.
Health Articles1. Best Enterprise Risk Management
2. What Is Cavity Filling?
Author: ponting brown
3. Dental Implants – A Great Alternative To Dentures
Author: Derek Levenstein
4. Some Of The Causes Of Dental Pain In Bristol
Author: Derek Levenstein
5. Looking For Best Plastic Surgeon New Jersey
6. Training Faculty
Author: Harry Campbell
7. How Does Valium Work In Adult During Depression?
Author: DIazepam Generic Online
8. How To Get Your Real Estate Information In Chilliwack
Author: Olivia William
9. The Best Time To Invest In Canadian Real Estate
Author: Jimmy Walid
10. Things To Avoid In The Case Of Tapentadol And Tramadol:
Author: Things to avoid in the case of Tapentadol and Tram
11. What Are Different Signs That Shows Your Dog May Have Worms?
Author: Jacob Kelly
12. Cosmetic Dentistry And Its Inclusions
Author: M B Dental Home
13. Healthcare Industry’s Increased Dependency On Hybrid Clouds. Results Will Be Unpredictable!
14. Elderly People Can Improve Their Sleep Problems With Zopiclone Pills
Author: Lewis Carroll
15. Cure Teeth Sensitivity With Rejove Clinique
Author: Pradeep Mishra