ALL >> Health >> View Article
Ayurvedic Supplements To Gain Weight And Build Muscle Mass
Total Articles: 189
Those with high metabolic rate suffer through underweight problem. This process works at such a high speed that body converts all the food and drinks we intake into energy and thus body becomes deprived of what is essential to make muscles. Underweight problem brings health issues along with it like low immunity, irregular menstrual cycles in women, anemia, hair fall, etc. A slim person need not be healthy and fine. Due to blindly following exercise and diet, many people unknowingly develop deficiencies and health issues due to malnutrition. Like losing weight, it is very hard to gain weight and build muscle mass. It is also seen that people suffering from hypothyroidism, diabetes, cancer and tuberculosis can suffer from underweight problem.
One can try the following methods at home to increase weight:
1. Drinking almond milk twice a day can increase weight.
2. Eating bananas not only adds calories to your body but also boosts energy.
3. Use peanut butter instead of regular butter to put on weight within short time period.
4. Include potatoes in your diet which aids in gaining weight due to high carbohydrate content.
5. Fiber, carbohydrate and protein rich beans help in building muscle mass in a fast manner.
6. Eating mango can also increase weight as it is a rich source of vitamins and minerals and contains lesser calories.
Eggs, clarified butter, sugar, resins, figs, yogurt, fruit juices, poultry products, whole wheat bread, avocado, granola, custard apple, ginger, flax seeds and cheese in diet can also help one to gain healthy weight. Those who are unable to use these home remedies can use Mega Mass and D-Whey capsules which are powerful ayurvedic supplements to gain weight. These are complete pack of essential nutrients necessary to keep metabolism under control and support muscle development. Combination of these two capsules maintains healthy metabolism in order to promote both energy production and muscle development.
Mega Mass and D-Whey capsules together provide various nutrients, vitamins and minerals and prevent multiple deficiencies which act as a barrier in healthy growth and development. These supplements maintain hormone balance in body which support in developing muscles and tissues. Improvement in physique also boosts confidence in a person. Herbal formula of these capsules improves blood circulation to increase supply of nutrients and oxygen to cells which use glucose to develop muscles. These ayurvedic supplements to gain weight are suitable for men and women of all body types having different metabolic rate.
Mega Mass capsules contain Chitrak, Lauh Bhasam, Sonth, Shankhpushpi, Kesar, Punarnava, Mulethi, Gokhru, Arjun, Nagkesar, Malkangni, Shilajit, Vidarikand, Ashwagandha, Kali Mirch, Long, Brahmi, Safed Musli, Kapikachhu, Sowa, Kasni, Haritaki, Jaiphal, Podina, Amla, Shatavari and Pipal. D-Whey capsules contain Shatavari Ext., Long, Nagkesar, Safed Musli, Jaiphal, Vidarikand, Ashwagandha Ext., Pipal, Chitrak Ext., Malkangni, Brahikandh, Bhringraj, Haritaki, Punarnava, Arloo, Kaunch, Amla and Makoi. Effective blend of all these herbs in ayurvedic supplements to gain weight makes it easy to build muscle mass. These herbs also calm down nervous system to reduce effects of stress, tension and depression on healthy process of building muscles. Antioxidants in these herbs also protect cells, tissues and muscles from damage caused due to free radicals and toxins. This is very helpful in maintaining physique. One should use these ayurvedic capsules for 3 to 4 months regularly to increase body weight and muscle mass.
Mitul Ranawat is a passionate writer who has written numerous articles on topics concerning ayurvedic remedies for men health and women health. He writes informative articles on health-related issues and the use of natural health supplements.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe