ALL >> Business >> View Article
3 Points To Consider When Selecting Air Compressor
Total Articles: 2
Air compressors are known from years and it has incredible uses as there are many tools that require air. They are known because air as a resource is quite safe, clean, flexible and convenient. The air compressors have developed into highly useful and reliable pieces of equipment that are vital in all the applications they serve. Thank you to the air compressor manufacturer as they provide us wide varieties which vary in types and sizes.
As there are various compressors, which perform the same function of increasing the pressure and reducing the volume of a given gas like air, it becomes confusing which air compressor will work right for you. Don’t despair, we are here to solve your trouble.
The following points that you need to ponder upon gives you detail information on right compressors -
1. Know About Compressed Air Terminology
Compressed air is used widely and hence it is known as the fourth utility. So to start with, you need to understand the working terminology employed. You should know about -
• Standard Cubic Feet per Minute (SCFM) - Volume of the airflow.
• Pounds per Square Inch Gauge (PSIG) - Pressure resulting from a force applied to one square inch of area.
• International Organization for Standardization (ISO) - Provides Standard Classes of Compressed Air Quality.
• Electrical Requirements - Check the VOLTAGE, PHASE and AMPERE of your equipment. Along with that check the availability.
• Compressor Location - You need to see if the air compressor has enough space around it and along with that check the noise level and ventilation requirements.
With the help of these points you can easily narrow down the choice for right Gem air compressor.
2. Consider Air Compressor Specification In Accordance To Situation
Awesome, now once when you are aware about the terms identified above, you need to understand how they should be for your required situation. For e.g. does your selected compressor, has right location with enough space according to the house unit? This knowledge will help you to have informed discussion with air compressor manufacturer in India.
3. Check out The Best Types Of Air Compressors
In the myriad list of air compressor there are few known air compressors and they are -
• Rotary Screw Air Compressors: Medium initial cost, lower energy operating cost, medium maintenance cost, maximum duty cycle= 100%
• Reciprocating Air Compressors: Low initial cost, higher energy operating cost, low maintenance cost, maximum duty cycle= 75%
For more details on various types of air compressors machine and the industries that rely on them, please visit Gemaircompressor.com
Business Articles1. Eglobedata Released Most Accurate Real Estate Industry Email List And Build New Revenue Streams
Author: Brayden Tyler
2. Switch To Pharmacists Email List For Getting Cost Effective And Good Return
Author: Andrew Rayel
3. Explore An Opportunity For New Business Prospects With Business Development Executives Email Lists
Author: Charles Daniel
4. Ideal Instrument Services Are The Leading Dealer And Distributor Of Mitutoyo Products In Pune
Author: biz porto
5. Landed House Exterior Contractor – A Preferred Landed Property Renovation Contractor Singapore Can S
Author: James Han
6. Why You May Need A Photobooth On Your Big Day
7. Carpet Styles
Author: Barry’s My Carpet Inc.
8. Trade Show Display Rental- All You Require For Incredible Brand Value
Author: Daniel Wilson
9. Scada Free – Access Data From Remote Location Easily With The Help Of Web Scada !
Author: Archer Finch
10. Try A Herding Class With Your Dog Part - I
Author: Unknown Member
11. Documentation Of Employee Discussions Is All Important
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
12. Try A Herding Class With Your Dog
Author: Unknown Member
13. Best Scar Removal Creams
14. Why Should You Hire Huntington Beach Dry Cleansing Service Provider?
Author: Robert Paul
15. Rajasthan College Of Engineering For Women
Author: Rajasthan College of Engineering for Women