ALL >> Travel >> View Article
7 Adrenaline Rush Activities You Must Try In Goa This Winter
Total Articles: 180
1. Scuba Diving: The Grande Island in Goa is one of the spots in India where you can experience scuba diving. The diving only takes place under the supervision of an expert and a 1-hour training session is mandatory for every individual who wants to do scuba diving.
2. Hiking: Goa has one of the best trekking trails like Mahavir wildlife sanctuary, Mollem national park etc. which are also one of the most sought after trekking destinations amongst tourists. The Sahyadri hills in Goa is a hiking trail where one will come across various waterfalls, forest range and breathe taking scenery.
3. Hot air balloon flight: In case you are done with all the adventure activities of land and water, hot air balloon ride will surely quench your desire for adventure. The flight takes place in south Goa and starts every morning at 6.30 am.
4. White water rafting: Goa not only has great beaches but is also house to river Mandovi. The swift current of this river makes it’s a perfect candidate for rafting. The rafting trail in the river is 10 Km with class 2 and class 3 rapids.
5. Trekking: Goa is also house to country’s most exciting trekking trails. The tourist can trek to Dudhsagar falls or Vagheriare peak which is considered as the most thrilling trekking trails in India. You can choose different trekking routes to Dudhsagar and Vagheriare as each route has a different level of difficulty.
6. Water sports: Goa is undoubtedly the best place in India for water activities. There are numerous water sports like water-skiing, parasailing, motorboat rides, kayaking, windsurfing and much more. You can choose a sport according to the level of adventure you are looking for as every sport has its own thrills.
7. Surfing: If you want to divert yourself from the orthodox water sports of Goa, you can head for surfing. You can easily get a reliable trainer on the beaches to teach you the basics of surfing. Best time to experience surfing is in April-May and it is usually done on the coastline of Arambol and Calangute.
Several beach resorts in south Goa organized adventure sports for their guests. You can also indulge yourself in various sight-seeing tours and adventure sports tour organized by a number of 5-star beach resorts in Goa. These tours will make sure that you experience a totally different Goa which is more calm and picturesque. So, no matter if you are an admirer of nature or an adventure seeker, you must have Goa on your bucket list.
Travel Articles1. How To Make Cheap Holidays To Barbados Exciting
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
2. Enjoy Your Excursion Via Top Notch Peak Climbing In Nepal
3. Which Turkish City Should You Visit First, Istanbul Or Ankara?
4. Get Customized Everest Base Camp Trekking Packages Adventure Experience
5. Stansted Airport Taxi Services That Are Better Than The Best
Author: Jack Pero
6. Pick Nepal Trekking To Get Unforgettable Fun And Enjoyment Forever
Author: Life Himalaya Trekking
7. Enjoy Visiting Everest Base Camp Trek And Spend Holidays Happily
Author: Life Himalaya Trekking
8. Simple Travel List For Business Travelers
Author: Abinaya Kannan
9. Sri Lanka: How The Country Eventually Got Its Name?
Author: Sri Lanka Eta Visa
10. 4 Reasons To Drop Everything And Visit Melbourne, Australia
11. Pick The Reliable Gosaikunda Trekking And Have Adventure Skills
12. Get Amazing Entertainment In Everest Base Camp Trekking
13. Make Your Trekking Experience Highly Memorable By Planning For An Expedition
14. Enjoy Trekking In Nepal By Choosing The Best Trekking Company
15. Find Best Morocco Destination Management Company For A Wonderful Holiday Experience In Morocco