ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Top Seven Amazing Places In South Goa Which You Can't Miss To Visit
Total Articles: 153
Here are some of the best locations that you need to visit in South Goa in order have an everlasting memory:
1. Benaulim Town: Being located to the south of Madgaon, this beach town appears as the feather in the hat of South Goa’s coastline. The town is well known for its soul-saving seafood as well for dolphin sighting. The beach in this town seems to be calm and offer many shelters to relax and to take a sun bath.
2. Vasco Da Gama: The place got its name from the famous Portuguese explorer, Vasco Da Gama. The place manages to create interest amongst the global travelers and adds a different flavor to the Tourism Department of Goa. Besides having the lovely Balina Beach, this historic town is popular for Snorkeling.
3. Varca: This wonderful beach town is a popular destination for the travelers in South Goa. An array of Green palm trees amidst the sprawling golden sand makes this place as one of the most preferred destinations in Goa. Active and fun filled casinos located in this town attract many passionate Casino Game lovers.
4. Cavelossim: Being the last village on the famous Salcete coastline, Cavelossim is a wonderful place especially for the Sun devotees. The beach town provides an excellent sunset view as a well amazing sandy stretch. The town has many shops that sell jewel ornaments and souvenirs.
5. Colomb: When it comes to rejuvenate the mind, this sleepy bay of Colomb seems to the best destination for the peace-seekers. Being serene and incredibly wonderful, this town looks to be a perfect romantic getaway for the newly wedded couples.
6. Loutolim: Historians and architects will surely love Loutolim as this place houses the legacy of Portuguese architecture. Casa Araujo Alvares and the buried Salvador do Mundo Church are the main attractions for the history buffs. Tourists can also visit the good old ancestral museum.
7. Assolna: Located on the Southern side of the River Sal, Assolna is another surreal location in South Goa. One can see the famous Palace of Casa dos Costa Martins, where Indian flavor architecture can be witnessed.
All the reputed resorts in South Goa offer holiday deals to the tourists in most parts of the year. In general, the resorts in Goa near beach are occupied in all the seasons due to the surge of global travelers who always prefer this destination which is considered to be safe and even affordable. Travelers can always book these resorts well in advance in order avoid disappointment.
Travel Articles1. Logistical Reasons For A Wedding Shuttle Via Pittsburgh Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus
2. Joint Celebration For The Bride And Groom In A Party Bus Rental Through Phoenix
Author: john wick
3. Are You Planning To India Nepal Tour Packages?
Author: Rakesh Kumar
4. Melt The Stress Away With Honeymoon Limo Service In Gaithersburg
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
5. Easy Transportation Designation For All Bachelor And Bachelorette Party Plans With Pittsburgh Limo S
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
6. Celebrate Before Your Marry Via Party Bus Rental Dc
Author: john wick
7. Zimbabwe Travel Agency - Travel Cost Efficiently
8. Wonderful Manaslu Circuit And Tsum Valley Trekking In Nepal For 2018
Author: Landmark Discovery Treks
9. Tips To Plan A Perfect Honeymoon In Manali
Author: Solang Valley Resorts Manali
10. Take The Best Taxi Services During Winter Vacations – Om Travel
11. The Best Ways To Go Through The Northern Lights
Author: Ross Barkely
12. Hire Tullamarine Airport Transfers For A Comfortable And Safe Ride
13. Tour & Travel Company In India
Author: Services International
14. African Island Holiday Packages Can Be Customized To Meet Your Personal Preferences!
Author: Sandy Russell
15. How About Isla Espiritu Santo- A Tourist Must See
Author: Terry Neal