ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Top Seven Amazing Places In South Goa Which You Can't Miss To Visit
Total Articles: 188
Here are some of the best locations that you need to visit in South Goa in order have an everlasting memory:
1. Benaulim Town: Being located to the south of Madgaon, this beach town appears as the feather in the hat of South Goa’s coastline. The town is well known for its soul-saving seafood as well for dolphin sighting. The beach in this town seems to be calm and offer many shelters to relax and to take a sun bath.
2. Vasco Da Gama: The place got its name from the famous Portuguese explorer, Vasco Da Gama. The place manages to create interest amongst the global travelers and adds a different flavor to the Tourism Department of Goa. Besides having the lovely Balina Beach, this historic town is popular for Snorkeling.
3. Varca: This wonderful beach town is a popular destination for the travelers in South Goa. An array of Green palm trees amidst the sprawling golden sand makes this place as one of the most preferred destinations in Goa. Active and fun filled casinos located in this town attract many passionate Casino Game lovers.
4. Cavelossim: Being the last village on the famous Salcete coastline, Cavelossim is a wonderful place especially for the Sun devotees. The beach town provides an excellent sunset view as a well amazing sandy stretch. The town has many shops that sell jewel ornaments and souvenirs.
5. Colomb: When it comes to rejuvenate the mind, this sleepy bay of Colomb seems to the best destination for the peace-seekers. Being serene and incredibly wonderful, this town looks to be a perfect romantic getaway for the newly wedded couples.
6. Loutolim: Historians and architects will surely love Loutolim as this place houses the legacy of Portuguese architecture. Casa Araujo Alvares and the buried Salvador do Mundo Church are the main attractions for the history buffs. Tourists can also visit the good old ancestral museum.
7. Assolna: Located on the Southern side of the River Sal, Assolna is another surreal location in South Goa. One can see the famous Palace of Casa dos Costa Martins, where Indian flavor architecture can be witnessed.
All the reputed resorts in South Goa offer holiday deals to the tourists in most parts of the year. In general, the resorts in Goa near beach are occupied in all the seasons due to the surge of global travelers who always prefer this destination which is considered to be safe and even affordable. Travelers can always book these resorts well in advance in order avoid disappointment.
Travel Articles1. Advantages Of Utilizing Car Rental Service In Bhubaneswar
Author: Ori Cab
2. Get The Best Travel Experience With The Car
Author: Ori Cab
3. Best Luxury Hotels & Resorts In Nashik
Author: Soma Vine Village
4. The Slow Walk To The Aisle Celebrated Well With Limo Rental Atlanta
Author: Limo Rental Atlanta
5. Get Best Trekking Experience With Affordable Langtang Trek Tour
Author: Frolic Adventure
6. Easy Wedding Shuttle Service Via Charter Bus Rental In San Diego
Author: Hire Charter Bus
7. Visiting The Highly Crowded Place In The World
Author: ponting brown
8. Cheap Limo Service With High Wedding Quality Service
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
9. The Ultimate Reward: Super Bowl Tickets And A Dallas Coach Bus
Author: Jimmy Diesl
10. Making The Most Out Of Cairo Day Tours
Author: Ahmed Samir
11. Horsley Hills A Pleasant Climate
12. Taxi In Dehradun, Car On Rent Dehradun
13. High-end Destination Wedding Facilitation In Dc Via Charter Bus
14. Hire | Rental | Hire Services - Anythingforhire
Author: Anything For Hire
15. Regional Adventures Near Monte Vista, Colorado
Author: Mike Suthar