ALL >> Education >> View Article
How To Set Foot In The Data Analytica Domain?
Total Articles: 287
Data analytics, in today’s time, is one of the most sought after domain to look forward to. Globally, Gigabytes of data is being generated and interpreted continuously or on a daily basis. Data analysis is really important for almost every corporate domain, since only after a thorough examination and interpretation of the data, prediction and upcoming plans can be planned.
In this cutting edge environment of today, to get into the domain of data analytics is certainly difficult. You can start by learning from the basics, such as SAS Base and then move forward to SAS Advanced. These aforementioned courses not only provide a fair insight on the basic to advanced level complexities of the practical approach by giving a radical explanation of each aspect.
SAS® Certified Base Programmer for SAS® course comprises two books, The first one is SAS®Programming 1: Essentials and the other being SAS® Programming 2 Data Manipulation Techniques.
The aspiring learners learn how to direct the SAS® windowing environment?
How to read various types of data into SAS® data sets?
How to enhance summary reports and listing?
How to validate and combine SAS® data sets?
This Base SAS® certification additionally communicates the expertise required to control SAS® data set output and input as well as perform SAS® array processing and DO loop, transforming character, date variables and numeric. After the culmination of the SAS® Certified Base Programmer for SAS® 9 course, the aspiring job seekers can work as SAS® Developers, ETL Specialists, Business Analysts, Securities Analysts as well as Statisticians.
After a fair knowledge of SAS Base, one needs to become an expert and that can only happen with the knowledge of advanced SAS training. He/She needs to have a basic to expert level knowledge about
• Resolving difficult problems via advanced DATA step programming statements
• Writing SAS® Macro programs and code
• By using conditional logic in Query Builder to build new columns multiple value prompts
• The ability to use functions to translate the data type from character to numeric as well as vice-versa
• Deploying characters
• Creating sub-queries
Arvind Kumar is working as a content developer in Multisoft Systems since September 2017. He has three years of experience in the domain and has been written for versatile domains like education, health, travel, technical, and event management. For more info visit: http://www.multisoftvirtualacademy.com/cloud-computing/
Education Articles1. Bangladesh Institute Of Information Technology
2. Which Are The Best Applications And Areas Of Photogrammetry
3. What Is Directory Submission In Seo In Off Page Submissions
Author: indra sena
4. Education, Software, Programming
Author: Gurung Tech
5. Synture Group Tips For Success
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
6. University Course From India
Author: Miya John
7. Top 9 Trends On Ios App Development
8. Inquiries And Answers For A Ui Design Interview:
Author: Infocampus Logics Pvt Ltd
9. Want A Terrific Cdr Report To Excite Ea Australia? Choose Us.
Author: Dan Smith
10. Know The Importance Of Smartplant 3d Online Training
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
11. Gk - Eleventh Schedule (article 243f)
12. How To Learn Basics Of Android?
13. Online Homework Help Services From Academic Professionals At Your Convenience!
Author: Mely Jess
14. Clat Coaching In Chandigarh
Author: gyan sagar institute
15. Best Test Taking Strategies
Author: Great lake