ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
Quickremit: Making Money Transfers Easier And Faster
Total Articles: 874
Money transfer is now become a necessity for the urban society. Plenty of individuals sends funds from one place or location to another for reasons such as payment of education, maintenance of retired parents or elderly folks amongst many others. And with several money transfer vehicles available in the market, one will be spoilt for choice.
But while the choices may be many, there remains the factor that you will spend aconsiderable amount of funds in your transfer. Can you risk that amount of funds, where you may end up paying double the amount just to get it transferred? Would you want to pay extra funds to transfer it fast in the occasion there is a financial emergency? What about convenience in the money transfer?
This is where quickremit service will prove to be beneficial. Here is how this service will give you the best value for your money:
• Good exchange rate: One of the main features that you must take into consideration when it comes to any money transfer is the exchange rate. While different companies may offer you different exchange rates, you must look out for that one that offers you the best deal, in correspondence to the amount you’re sending. Quickremit not only ensures that you get the best exchange rates but also ensures that you are aware of the current exchange rate values before you make the money transfer.
• Fees: While many money transfer services do claim a’ free charge’ service, they will charge you a small amount for your transfer. With these fees, you will be charged a service charge, transfer fee and exchange fee as the basic charges. Additional fees may be charged, depending on the discretion of the lending institute. However, you should be aware of these charges before you make the money transfer option, which is what quickremit does.
• Pick up methods: One of the main problems faced during a money transfer service is the drop and pick up method. This is often a cause for the problem, in remote places, where there is not bank or NBFC branch located. However, quickremit offers a doorstep delivery service which means, you can get the funds delivered directly to the recipient with ease. This works as an ideal alternative to being deposited directly into the account.
• Transfer times: Plenty of money transfer services offer different transfer times for a different price. Depending on how quickly you will need the funds delivered, you may have to choose between the services. However, with quickremit, you can get the funds delivered within 4 working days. You can even track the funds when it gets transferred.
• Customer service: No doubt, at some point in your transfer, you may need an update on your transfer or need someone to answer your queries. This is where the customer service will assist you. Quickremit’s reliable customer service department will ensure that all your doubts and queries are answered without causing you.
Author Bio :- Neha Sharma is a finance student who loves to write in her free time. She has spent considerable time researching about the quickremit. Through her work, she provides valuable information on the how quickremit makes for an easy and quick money transfer service.
Investing / Finance Articles1. Gwadar – The Opportunity Is Now.
Author: China Pak Hills
2. Dangerous Myths About The Forex Market
Author: Then Divan
3. Smart Ways To Prepare For The Tax Season
Author: John Panayis
4. Tax Tips For Teachers 2018
Author: Lauri Pitcher, CPA
5. Quick Same Day Loans
6. How Does The Asian Trading Session Operate?
Author: Viet Son
7. 5 Most Popular Types Of Mutual Funds
Author: Vikas Malhotra
8. Benefits Of Initiating Wire Transfer From Usa To India
9. 5 Tips To Keep In Mind When Using The Emi Calculators
Author: Chintu Yadav
10. Commodity Trading For Beginners – A Descriptive Guide
Author: Sophia Mason
11. 3 Tips To Improve One’s Trading Performance
Author: Amir Milan
12. With Fx Seminars A Beginner Can Easily Mastery On Forex
Author: Joyce Shen
13. Currency Trading – How It Will Be Simplified
Author: Joyce Shen
14. How Can You Get Home Loan From State Bank Of India
15. Secure Your Privacy 100% From Future Data Breaches Like Equifax
Author: Judith Neely