ALL >> Health >> View Article
Herbal Oil For Dandruff To Control Hair Fall Effectively
Total Articles: 123
Hairs are very important for every person as hairs compliment looks of an individual. Hair fall is a natural process due to which one loses some strands of hairs every day and there is nothing to worry about it. But if a person observes spaces or bald spots between hair lines then he/she must pay attention. Hair fall happens when follicles in scalp lose grip over tresses and scalp becomes dry. This generally happens when hair becomes excessively dry due to use of dryer or styling rods which emit heat. One may also observe split ends at the tip of tresses. Hair loss also happens due to dandruff which is a condition where scalp becomes dry due to absence of moisturization and makes pores and follicles dull. Dull follicles and inactive sebaceous glands may reduce or completely stop growth of new hairs. It is also seen that due to closed pores, hair may not come out of scalp and thus causes bald spots.
One can use Hylix oil which is effective herbal oil for dandruff. One can get relief from almost all hair problems with regular use of this oil. Active ingredients of this herbal hair fall control oil go deep into skin and moisturize scalp. These ingredients activate dull sebaceous glands and enhance production of keratin cells which actually make hair strands. Healthy keratin makes hair strong and thick which prevents breaking of hair from middle. This also reduces the problem of split ends which is also responsible for making hairs thin. Due to proper moisturization, grip of follicles increases on hairs and this prevents detachment of roots from scalp. This reduces formation of blank spaces between hair lines or bald spots. This herbal dandruff control hair oil is especially beneficial for men who generally face the problem of baldness. One also gets relief from dandruff which not only causes hair fall but also causes loss of eyelashes and pimples on face.
This herbal oil for dandruff contains following herbs:
1. Amla – This herb supports health of hairs, gives natural black color to tresses and also prevents further graying of hairs.
2. Shikakai – It acts as a natural cleanser which removes impurities and harmful micro particles from follicles.
3. Bhringraj – This herb activates dull cells and sebaceous glands and promotes hair growth. This herb also increases hair growth in the case of closed follicles and thus fills up bald spaces with new hairs.
4. Henna – This herb has been used from years to moisturize scalp and tresses. It can control hair fall effectively and can also make tresses shiny and soft.
5. Kalonji - It strengthens follicles and thus prevents detachment of hair roots from scalp.
6. Neem – Antibacterial and antifungal properties of this herb reduce infection and prevent eczema.
All these herbs present in herbal oil for dandruff improve blood circulation, treat hair problems and also reduce stress, tension, etc., which affect health of tresses. Hylix oil provides benefits in all weather conditions and protects tresses from damage due to exposure to sunlight and pollution also. This oil is beneficial for men and women of all ages. Use this herbal oil for dandruff for at least 3-4 months to get relief from excessive hair fall and related problems. One can use this oil for prolong time also as no chemical based ingredient is used in it.
Health Articles1. Sensory Integration|best Pediatric Physiotherapists In Hulimavu,bangalore
Author: Sumitha Hemavathy
2. Everything About Vitamin B12
Author: DR. Sarika Nair
3. Modafinil Tablets Boost Executive Functions
Author: Lewis Paul
4. The Significance Of Dental Care To Your Overall Health
Author: Donnell Nash
5. Can Counselling Get You Out Of A Bad Relationship?
Author: Richard Gosling
6. 6 Herbal Extracts That Treat Daily Health Concerns Naturally
Author: Quantum Naturals
7. Tips For Ivf Success By Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour
8. Pros And Cons Of Plastic Surgery
Author: Kelly Sanchez
9. How To Know The Effect Of The Invisalign Treatment?
Author: Joseph Donald
10. Heart: Care For It And Live Longer
11. How To Find The Perfect Orthodontist In Lafayette?
Author: Thomas Mark
12. Chose The Best In Orthopedic
Author: Sandeep Tomar
13. How Effective Are The Lung Test Devices And How Can It Keep You Healthy?
Author: Natasha Adhikary
14. The Best Cardiologists In India: Dr Naresh Trehan & Dr Ashok Seth
Author: Medical Services of India
15. Why You Should Go For Fermenting Foods And Vegetables
Author: Kriben Govender