ALL >> Parenting-Kids >> View Article
Mind, He's Observing You! By Salma Anjum
Total Articles: 5
Stop biting your nails. Hurry! You should reach school on/ before time. How many times should I tell you not to yell?
These are the typical instructions, we normally give to our kids (daughters/sons) who inadvertently follow our actions more than our words. We exemplify to them, that the thought for the day in school, Practice before you Teach, he'd learnt, is hardly followed or adopted. Our vocabulary, to begin with, with our maids/subordinates etc. is so impolite and rowdy, that the kid is puzzled if this is the same parent, who'd, time and again prophesized about courtesy? We, hardly pay a heed to his scrutiny.
We effortlessly behave in the most civilized manner, we can, in public places/ events/ parties etc. and then, the poor kid watches us arguing, yelling, Debating to our highest pitch, just for heck of proving ourselves right in the Home Sweet Home and that impacts his tender mind all the more, persuading him to believe, that the world is so full of falsehood. He starts believing the thing that this world is full of false people and this thing is really not good for his mental health.
When we intend to tame our kids for virtues, ranging from Time management to being honest to idolising the great personalities, we should always question ourselves, Do we really want our kid to live a healthy and a harmonious life? If yes, I again revert back to the same thought, which is so age old, yet so relevant, Practice before You teach. Because your kid is always observing you. He really wants to know that are you practising before teaching? Are you really doing the things which you supposed to want that your kid should do?
So, Mommy and Daddy, next time you indulge into any talks/actions, channelized towards backbiting, abuse, gossip, boasting, casual approach towards Work etc, Shhhh....
Mind He's Observing You.
Parenting/Kids Articles1. Robotics
2. Family Schedule App
3. Reusable Diapers In India
4. Free Tarot Reading Online For The Future
5. What Are The Newborn Baby Care Products You Must Have
Author: Amit Maheshwari
6. Safe Play For Kids In Playschool: Safety Measures For Playschool Children
Author: shubham sharma
7. 50+ Free Ping Submission Sites List 2018 (high Pa, Da And Alexa Rank)
Author: Article Blast
8. Why Child Counselling Techniques Have To Be Good Enough For Skills Development
Author: Omar Abboud
9. Short Stories, An Intelligent And Evergreen Trend In Molding The Personality Of A Child
Author: Midhul Mohandas
10. 6 Activities You Can Do With Your Kids To Enhance Their Lives
Author: Alvina Jennifer
11. Why Education Must For Disabled?
Author: Ross Barkely
12. What Are The Different Types Of Diapers For Your Baby?
Author: Harleen Kaur
13. A Guide On Choosing The Best Baby Diaper Pants
Author: Harleen Kaur
14. Top Ivf Clinic Center In Delhi
Author: Dr. Makhan
15. Best Child Psychiatrist In Delhi
Author: Dr. Tina Gupta