ALL >> Wedding >> View Article
Awesome Wedding Photo Booth Backdrops
Total Articles: 8
We all heard of photo booth right! Yes… A photo booth is a great ad-on for any kind of event! Especially photo booth is the must to create fun at wedding reception! This is the era of photos, and selfies, so a photo booth is the perfect addition to make your event stand out from others.
There are different types of photo booths available today and they are open air booths, The Original Hard Shelled Photo Booths, Photo Lounges (With pipe & drapes) and much more.
The photo booth backdrop can drastically make or break the entire look of the photo. The photo booth backdrop has become the fastest growing trend in wedding events. These innovative displays are more fun, engaging and attract your guests. To create a perfect backdrop for your photo booth, all you need is an imagination and a bit of creativity. If you’re too busy in getting ready for your special day, you can leave this job to an experienced photo booth rental hire in Ireland. Discuss your needs and requirements with them; they will design the perfect backdrop for photo booth to generate unique keepsakes for the couple and their guests.
Here mentioned are few of the amazing DIY wedding photo booth backdrop designs:
Hanging Photo Frames:
Prior few months of the special day, try to find different picture frames and mirrors. Remove the glass so that only the frames remain, so that you can hang it using a strong finish wire. Your guests will be enthused to stand and pose behind them. The final images could end up in real frames in the years to come!
Almost everyone love playing with balloons! Choose different colours of balloons & fill up the balloons and tie the ribbons to weighted object like a little stone and arrange them. For longer events like a wedding or conference event, it’s best to rent helium tank for a day. You can use it to fill up the balloons the first time around and refill any that end up a little droopy. With colourful balloons as photo booth backdrop, the resulting photos will be filled with joy, fun and laughter.
Use white card stock and cut in the shape of a Polaroid photo frame picture. Hang from the ceiling so that your guests can stand behind and stand inside the frame. Add the names of the couple and the wedding date to make for the perfect keepsake from your special day.
The above mentioned are few of the amazing photo booth backdrops that will surely keep your guests engaged while capturing the memories from your special day. To make your photo booth filled with fun, joy and laughter, make sure to hire the right photo booth rental company in Ireland.
The author has been running a photo booth hire in Ireland. In this article, he speaks about few of the amazing photo booth backdrops to make your event filled with fun and joy. For more details, visit http://www.fabweddings.ie or follow https://plus.google.com/+FabweddingsIe/about
Wedding Articles1. Find Best Wedding Videographers For Your Wedding Call @ +91-9899263434
Author: kunna khanna
2. Wedding Photography: Why It’s Important And How To Hire Wedding Photographer
Author: Marek Kuzlik
3. Things To Consider While Looking For A Resort In Swan Valley
Author: Carly Odgers
4. Mandap Hire – Careful Considerations For All Occasions
5. Trained And Experienced Corporate Event Planner In Bhubaneswar For Help
Author: Prakash Kumar
6. Best Wedding Planners In Jaipur, Event Management Company In Jaipur.
7. Las Vegas Wedding Receptions- Is Getting Married In Las Vegas Brassy
Author: Elizabeth Martin
8. Most Preferred Indian Wedding Quotes Online On The Wedding Invitations
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
9. Love And Relationship
10. Step Up Towards Marriage Bureau In India And Find Your Better Half
Author: Kunal bhandari
11. All You Need To Choose And Style A Wedding Suit For Summer
Author: Matt Perro
12. Business Event Management: Hire A Professional To Get Success
Author: Mr. Rajib Banerjee
13. Fresh Colour Combinations For Your Vineyard Wedding!
Author: Carly Odgers
14. Embrace The Artistry Of Wedding Photographers Surpassing The Expectations
15. 5 Tips Of Wedding Mandap Decoration From The Best Flower Decorators
Author: Syed Atif