ALL >> Web-Hosting >> View Article
Features Of Quickbooks
Total Articles: 4
1. PAYMENTS SCREEN SEARCH OPTIONS
With this feature you can now sort any column in the payment screen and find the transaction you’re searching for without having to scroll down through transaction pages.
2. BILL TRACKER
It is has no difference with income tracker but this new feature gives you an instant view of ‘money-out’ transactions. With the bill tracker you will be able to see the outstanding bills, purchase orders and item receipt all in one place. Hence there is no longer a need to gather multiple reports. Also the option to take action quickly is available in the same window.
3. DELETING BULKY TRANSACTIONS QUICKER
This feature enables you to remove multiple documents from the send queue in one quick step in just a simple way. It brings the option to either void or delete transactions in bulk. This feature is even more powerful for it has different filters available to ease the selection of the transactions to be deleted. It also shows linked transactions. If you accidentally delete transactions they can be recovered for it has a backup that will restore your data.
4. UNLIMITED FREE SUPPORT
When you’re using QuickBooks online this feature enable you to get an online chat support to help you solve any problems you may encounter while using your software.
5. AUTOMATIC BACKUPS
QuickBooks have this feature, which automatically backs up your day-to-day data; keeping your figures safe. Hence you can restore any lost data.
6. FAST TO GET STARTED
With the easy step-by-step setup process, you will be up and running in the next to no time.
7. ESTIMATE ADAPTOR
This feature is for QuickBooks premier that gives you the ability to convert an estimate into a sales order or invoice so that the user avoids having to make duplicate entry.
8. QUICKBOOKS STATEMENT WRITER
This feature is found in QuickBooks 2016.After installing QuickBooks 2016 program, it should patch your computer, so that it will work with QuickBooks statements writer. For it to work, you should have Microsoft Office 2013.
9. STREAMLINED UPGRADE EXPERIENCE
This feature has a new simpler dialog, which creates a backup file. This enables you to upgrade an existing file. Printing on single roll, contineous label options have also been added for label printing has improved as well. A sorting option column has been added on the payment screen for the enterprise edition.
10. REPORTING FEATURES
QuickBooks 2016 reporting has gained a number of new additions that can be very powerful for the business. One of the best additions is that, it offers a date filter for current fiscal year to last month’s report. This improved data verification feature is listed, updated and rebuilds to keep records error free.
11. AUTO COPY SHIP-TO-ADDRESS
With this feature there is no longer need to manually input the address from your sales order, after you create a purchase order from a sales order or estimate. What you need to do is simply check a box to copy the ship-to-address and QuickBooks will take care of it for you. Too bad or rather it is so unfortunate as this feature is not available in QuickBooks pro version.
Web Hosting Articles1. Creating Faster Websites And Website Monitoring For A Global Business
2. Brief Overview Of Public Cloud Hosting Solutions
3. Importance Of Dns For Website Uptime
4. Build Your Social Website Without Any Efforts
5. Why Failover Support Is Needed For Your Business Website?
6. Why Use A Site Monitor Service To Check A Site’s Api Responses?
7. 7 Questions To Ask Regarding The Security Of Hosting Services
Author: Andrew Stevenson
8. Knowing The Domain Registration From The Guidance Of Hosting Provider
Author: Prism online
9. Types Of Serveriu Hostingas And Their Advantages And Disadvantages
Author: Host Net
10. Know The Right Difference Between Cloud & Virtualization
Author: Manoj Nagesh
11. Dedicated Servers – To Manage Workloads In A Performance Driven Environment
12. Don’t Rely On Free Online Website Monitoring Tools For Accurate Site Performance Assessment
13. Is Your Website Really Experiencing Downtime And How To Resolve Common Issues?
14. How To Advertise After A Natural Disaster?
15. Things You Need To Monitor Before Your Website Launch