ALL >> Business >> View Article
All You Need To Know About Control Transformers
Total Articles: 91
A transformer is an electrical device which is required to change the available voltage to accommodate the voltage required by the load. It provides constant voltage or current. There are many small components in the device like capacitors which are used to minimize the variations in the output voltage. This results in a more stability in the voltage and current. The device is specially designed for the industrial application to provide a constant supply of voltage or current. It is mainly used for the electromagnetic devices like relays or solenoids. In such devices, the control transformers increase the inrush capability and output voltage regulation when these devices are initially energized. It is a cost effective and energy saver device.
Points To Consider While Choosing A Control Transformer:-
The selection of a device that works properly for an efficient working relies on factors like:-
Sealed VA - VA stands for the Voltage Amperes that a transformer needs to deliver to the load circuit for a certain period of time.
Inrush Load Power Factor - It is quite difficult to determine the inrush load if a detailed vector analysis is not processed by all the load components. Therefore, it is assumed that the 40% power factor is safer.
Inrush VA - It is the volt-amperes which the transformer needs to deliver at the time of initial energization of the control circuit. This process of electromagnetic devices may take a fraction of the second (30 to 50 milliseconds). During this period, the electromagnetic device draws the normal current up to - 3 to 10 times.
The Selection Steps Of The Control Transformers Include -
1. Calculate the load and supply voltages. The supply voltage is the available voltage while load voltage is the operating voltage of the devices. It connects the transformer to the output.
2. Determine the total sealed VA, Add the sealed VA to the VA requirements of all components (pilot lamps, relays, solenoids, timers, contactors, etc.). You can get the sealed VA data from the control device manufacturer.
3. Calculate the inrush VA of all components that will be energized together. Add it to the total of step 1 and make sure you must include the sealed VA of parts that don't have inrush, (lamps, timers, etc.). Because they are already present in the load to the control transformer at the time of maximum inrush.
Control Transformer Application Area May Include -
High Rise Buildings
Trutech Products is one of the reliable Transformer Manufacturers in Mumbai offers all kinds of electrical transformer. For Transformer Manufacturers in India, send your enquiry now.
Business Articles1. Be A Security Guard And Live A Life With Dignity While Protecting Commoners
Author: George Hoover
2. Have A Plan
3. Our Year Round Services Include Part - Iii
4. Best Smart Security
Author: SecurPoint Security
5. Choosing The Best Security Guard Company In Delhi
Author: Sushma Deshwal
6. Siddhakala Renewable Energy System Pvt. Ltd
Author: SIDDHAKALA RENEWABLE ENERGY SYSTEM PVT. LTD
7. Why You Should Use Professionals To Deal With Your Bed Bug Issues
Author: Steve Stein
8. Bed Bug Exterminators And The Solution To Your Bed Bug Problem
Author: Steve Stein
9. Chief Sand Supplier In Hyderabad
Author: Sand Suppliers
10. What Do Hvac Repair Technicians Do?
11. Professionally Expert Technician Of Air Condition
Author: Honestair Systems
12. Why Live Chat Script Is Necessary
Author: Surabhi Joshi
13. How Does Advertising Use Your Imagination?
14. Export Compliance Needs – What People Should Do?
Author: Fred Danny
15. Hair Removal Products & Epilators Review
Author: Smooth Life