ALL >> Legal >> View Article
Forensic Document & Handwriting Examiner | James A. Green
Total Articles: 1
James A. Green has been working as a Forensic Document Examiner for over a quarter century. He is an expert in handwriting and signature analysis, and he examines wills, contracts and other documents. He does handwriting comparisons on anonymous notes, wills and forms. He utilizes specialized laboratory instruments such as the Video Spectral Comparator 4Plus that compares inks and verifies security paperwork, among other functions. He uses the Indented Writing Materialize to recover indented writing and provide vital evidence in cases of questioned signatures and handwriting. He also examines obliteration.
Mr. Green has been well-trained in his field. He is certified by the American Board of Forensic Document Examiners and now holds the position of Treasurer for the organization. In the past, he has served as President, Vice President and Secretary for this distinguished group of professionals. He also served as a Director of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences-Questioned Document Section Southwest Association of Forensic Document Examiners. Each year, Mr. Green attends conferences and workshops to hone is document examination skills and to retain his standing as certified with the American Board of Forensic Document Examiners. He is an active member of three well-known document examiner groups and regularly takes part in training seminars. In addition, he trained at the United States Secret Service-Questioned Document Course in 1989 and the United States Postal Inspection Crime Laboratory in 1991.
Mr. Green also has extensive practical experience. Since the year 2000, he has worked in private practice on both civil and criminal matters. He served as an apprentice in the Eugene, Oregon Police Department for two and a half years, and was a Forensic Document Examiner for them from 1988 to 2000. He assisted them in various positions from 1976 until 1988.Mr. Green has much experience in both State and Federal Court, giving expert witness testimony in Alaska, California, Minnesota, Montana, Oregon, Texas, Washington and Wyoming.He has provided his expertise in a foreign court as well. He has spoken as an expert witness in over 110 court cases.
In choosing Mr. Green, you receive high-quality Forensic Document Examiner service at an affordable price. Fees are calculated after he has viewed the documents and assessed the issue or issues involved.
Most contested document cases are analyzed and have a report completed within a week of him receiving the papers. He provides service across the United States. He quickly responds to calls and emails, so your issue or issues will be resolved in a timely manner.
Please contact him toll free at (888) 485-0832, in Oregon at (541) 485-0832 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org to have your analysis done right away.
Legal Articles1. Virtual Cfo Services - A Sound Finance Decision For Startups
Author: Rahul Pawar
2. Solving All Of Your Problems With Real Estate
Author: Dayrel Sewell
3. Why Do You Plan To Hire New Jersey Personal Injury Attorney After An Accident?
Author: Howard N Sobel
4. Questions To Ask Your Bankruptcy Attorney During Consultation
Author: Hadassah Murray
5. Why You Need A Property Liability Lawyer
6. The Benefits To Using An Injury Lawyer Represent You
7. The Advantages Of Legal Malpractice Lawyers
8. Personal Injury Attorneys Are A Must Have When Submitting Personal Injury Claims
9. Nursing Home Misuse? Get Local Nursing Home Abuse Lawyer Now
10. How To Professionally Select An Injury Attorney
11. Best Three Characteristics Of The Automobile Accident Attorney You Must Know
12. Save Yourself - Appoint The Best Dwi Houston Attorney
Author: Gloria Lipp
13. Only The Best Indian Law Firms Can Stand Out In The Age Of Globalization
Author: INDIALAW LLP
14. Frequently Asked Questions About Bail Bond Services
Author: Frequently Asked Questions About Bail Bond Service
15. Find Best Criminal Defense Lawyer Houston To Defend Your Case In The Court