ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Trek Camps In Nepal Give Exhilarating Experience To Trekkers
Total Articles: 28
Trekking is one of the most loved adventure sports on the world. There are so many trekkers who trek on a regular basis for fun and excitement in their life. These trekkers find a trek camp for them and then they move forward to trek the mountain they wish to trek and this whole process is no doubt a very great fun and it requires a lot of physical strength as well as the mental strength too. However, before you should decide or move ahead for trekking activities, you should make sure to collect detailed information about various treks in Nepal.
Everest Base Camp Trek
Mount Everest is the highest peak in the world and it is very well known to all the people. But the lesser known fact is that now there is this Everest Base Camp trek available for the trekkers in Nepal and from there the trekkers meet and together trek this massive Mount Everest. It is no doubt a wonderful experience for the trekker to be in this base camp of Mont Everest as it is a lifetime experience for the trekker. It is really difficult to survive easily there but at the same time it is a great fun too. This Everest base camp trek is one of the most famous base camp treks in the world.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Himalayas is no doubt the heaven for the trekkers as there are many amazing peaks in Himalayas which a trekker would surely love to trek. And one of the most famous base camp treks in the Annapurna region of Himalayas is this Annapurna Base Camp Trek. A trekker can enjoy beautiful landscapes, adventure and many other great things while he is in this base camp. On an average the itinerary which is given to the trekkers include the total of 12 days which a trekker has to give in order to complete this trek.
This trek is considered as one of the best round treks in the Himalayan Region and is no doubt a great alternative to the whole Annapurna Circuit. It is now a great tea house trek. Manaslu trek has gained a lot of popularity among the trekkers all around the world as the experience of trekking here is really great. On an average, it takes around 15 days to complete the whole trek in this region but the time spent in trekking in this region is worth spending, as the memories got from this trek would be priceless and mesmerizing. Therefore, trekkers and Nepal tourists, for what else you are waiting until now, just have trekking experience today.
Nepal Environmental Treks usually writes articles and blogs related to Tours and Travel, in this article he writes about Everest Base Camp trek and Manaslu trek.He has been vehemently writing articles for www.environmentaltrekking.com
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family