ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
6 Reasons More Companies Using A Safety Monitor For Vehicles
Total Articles: 235
Technology inside vehicles continues to progress at a rapid rate. Companies are now incorporating additional technology for a variety of reasons including safety and accountability of drivers. This is typically accomplished by adding a monitor for vehicles. This allows both the driver and third parties to view how well someone is driving. To implement this program across an entire company is a significant undertaking. Fortunately, the number of reasons to use a safety monitor for vehicles continues to grow.
The first reason more companies are using a safety monitor for vehicles is it reduces motor vehicle crash rates. There’ve been several studies showing a reduction in the overall motor vehicle crash rate of up to 93% among companies who use both a safety monitor and implemented a vehicle safety program. Even studies with lower results still report nearly a 50% reduction in accidents per year.
The second safety benefit for implementing a monitor for vehicles is it reduces speeding. When drivers know, someone is potentially watching they tend to drive more cautiously. Some studies note a 60% reduction in speeding which is valuable because for every one mile-per-hour decrease in speed the corresponding crash frequency reduces by nearly 5%.
The third increased safety belt use is another reason for adding an additional layer of monitoring for vehicles. A safety monitor for vehicles not only increases safety values but also reduces other at risk driver behavior such as following too closely and distracted driving.
The fourth an unintended benefit discovered by several companies is a reduction in fuel costs and improved public perception. Some companies have reported a significant reduction in miles driven as well as reduced idling time. Plus, a reduction of complaints of company drivers by residents has been associated with the use of a safety monitor for vehicles as well.
The fifth a financial benefit of implementing a monitor for vehicles within the company is reduced maintenance costs. In combination, the reduced mileage and idling time along with less aggressive driving styles has significantly reduce the frequency and extent of maintenance and repairs to vehicles. The reduction in crashes also reduces maintenance needs as well.
The final benefit of using a safety monitor for vehicles is it allows companies to identify additional cost saving opportunities. For example, some companies use it as a tool to provide regulatory agencies with verifiable proof of compliance and it allows easy documentation for off-road mileage which can be used to apply for off-road fuel tax credits.
Depending upon the type of company there are a variety of additional benefits to using a safety monitor for vehicles as well. Regardless of the company type, the six most common benefits continue to be a reduction in vehicle crash rates, reduction in speeding, increase safety belt use, reduced fuel costs, reduced maintenance costs, and an enhanced ability to identify additional cost saving opportunities.
About the Author:
Rosario Berry is a professional freelance writer, like to introduce Mirae-Tec Co. Ltd . Depending upon the type of company there are a variety of additional benefits to using a safety Monitor for Vehicles as well.
Rosario Berry is an eminent author writing and publishing articles on various topics.
Automobiles Articles1. Increasingly Stringent Fuel Efficiency Norms To Drive The Demand For Electronically Assisted Steeri
2. Advanced Technology And Growth Of The Automotive Industry Will Drive The Automotive Engine Market
3. How To Choose The Best Place To Undertake Your Car Repair?
Author: James Johnson
4. Air Pressure In Tyres-impact On Driving
Author: BK Vijay
5. Considerations To Keep In Mind Before Buying A Lube Truck For Your Business
Author: Scott Lee
6. Taking Advantage Of The Skoda Deals
Author: Daniel Skoda
7. Buying Bridgewater Cars On Sale - Bridgewater Car Sales
Author: Bridgewater Nissan
8. The Roller Conveyor Type Leads The Conveyor System Market In Food & Beverage Industry
9. Lighting To Be The Largest Application Segment Of The Glazing By Polycarbonate Material Market
10. Technological Advancements & The Growth Of The Automotive Industry Are Expected To Drive The Vehicl
11. Get An Airport Shuttle Service When You Are In A Hurry To Catch A Flight
Author: Max Brier
12. A Thin Thread Of Differentiation Between The Bobbers And Choppers
Author: Levi Fysh
13. How To Find Auto Repair Shop - It Is Very Important To Make The Right Choice
Author: Mark Josesh
14. Factors You Should Consider While Hiring A Lorry Anywhere In Bradford
Author: Emma Denton
15. Swipe & Buy: Is It Possible To Buy A Car With A Credit Card?
Author: Williams Orchard