ALL >> Wedding >> View Article
Islamic Wedding Invitations: Style, Exterior And Inventive Beauty To The Cards
Total Articles: 41
In Islamic marriage Invitations, one will find a foretaste of Mughal traditions and custom. The cards have stunning Mughal artwork, with gorgeous designs of peacock, domes, feathers, flowers, leaves and many other obscure patterns. Attractive items like stones, mirrors and Bindis added boost the beauty of the invitation card. The papers used to make card is also unique. Handmade paper, metallic satin silk and velvet are a few of paper used in making Islamic Wedding Invitations. Invitation cards are obligatory to reverently invite relatives, friends and coworkers. Like in any other society, Invitation cards are important in Islamic wedding too.
Something More about Islamic Wedding Invitation:
Content of Islamic Wedding Invitation wording:
The Muslims use wordings from the Quran in all the invitations as its part of their creed. Be that as it may, in various external nations, the Muslims print the wordings in English as well, next to the Urdu wordings. So that it can be recognized by the non-Muslim people. Muslim Starts invitation with their Prayer to Allah and often uses the symbol ‘Bismillah’ which means in the name of God (an invocation used by Muslims at the beginning of an undertaking).
It has the name of the couple, date and place where this holy union will take place, names of the respective family and relatives and a modest request to the friends and guests to be present on the occasion.
Traditional Touch plus Modernity in the cards:
The Muslims put sacred related themes, similar to half-moon or stars or supplementary Islamic images over their wedding solicitations. They also use Muslim symbols, numerous expressions from the 'Quran', the Holy Book of Islam are presented in the wedding cards. With time and development, Islamic Invitation cards have seen a wonderful revolution.
Nowadays one will come across cards that are a stunning mix of custom and modernity. The pattern, colors and designs are plainly astonishing. Green is the most common color that is used, and this is extensively used due to its spiritual significance. Red comes next as it a symbol of love or bonding so it ideal for the occasion.
Hi! this is Jayesh from delhi , at the time of my marriage, I was finding a way to control the budget for my Islamic Wedding Invitations cards. Then online card printing helps me to control my budget and to give me reasonable as well elegant wedding cards.
Wedding Articles1. Rely On Trustworthy Wedding Planners In Bhubaneswar For Your Grand Wedding
Author: Mangalam Pvt. Ltd
2. Points To Remember While Selecting Outdoor Venues For Wedding
Author: Syed Atif
3. Mark A Grand Beginning Of Your Nikah With Designer Islamic Wedding Invitation Card Online
Author: Bhargav Himnshu
4. Why Choose A Peru Wedding Destination To Say I Do?
5. Banquet Halls: Need Of Today
Author: ponting brown
6. Best 5 Venues For Events And Shows In Bangalore
Author: Syed Atif
7. Facts And Advantages Of Matrimonial Services In India
Author: Mineer Bhargav
8. Society Nor,s Are Killing Daughters
Author: anonymous daughter
9. Things To Keep In Mind While Hiring Professional Wedding Photographer In Dubai
Author: steve robert
10. Best Marriage Bureau In Punjab
11. Wedding Decorators, Wedding Decorators Cloud Gold Coast Australia
Author: Wedding Decorators
12. Best Matrimony Sites In Delhi
13. Outdoor Wedding Venues In Bangalore - Best Ones And How To Choose?
Author: Syed Atif
14. How To Find The Best Destination To Celebrate Your Wedding!!
15. A Classic Collection Of Modern Formal Bangles With Round And Bold
Author: Round and Bold