ALL >> Wedding >> View Article
Islamic Wedding Invitations: Style, Exterior And Inventive Beauty To The Cards
Total Articles: 33
In Islamic marriage Invitations, one will find a foretaste of Mughal traditions and custom. The cards have stunning Mughal artwork, with gorgeous designs of peacock, domes, feathers, flowers, leaves and many other obscure patterns. Attractive items like stones, mirrors and Bindis added boost the beauty of the invitation card. The papers used to make card is also unique. Handmade paper, metallic satin silk and velvet are a few of paper used in making Islamic Wedding Invitations. Invitation cards are obligatory to reverently invite relatives, friends and coworkers. Like in any other society, Invitation cards are important in Islamic wedding too.
Something More about Islamic Wedding Invitation:
Content of Islamic Wedding Invitation wording:
The Muslims use wordings from the Quran in all the invitations as its part of their creed. Be that as it may, in various external nations, the Muslims print the wordings in English as well, next to the Urdu wordings. So that it can be recognized by the non-Muslim people. Muslim Starts invitation with their Prayer to Allah and often uses the symbol ‘Bismillah’ which means in the name of God (an invocation used by Muslims at the beginning of an undertaking).
It has the name of the couple, date and place where this holy union will take place, names of the respective family and relatives and a modest request to the friends and guests to be present on the occasion.
Traditional Touch plus Modernity in the cards:
The Muslims put sacred related themes, similar to half-moon or stars or supplementary Islamic images over their wedding solicitations. They also use Muslim symbols, numerous expressions from the 'Quran', the Holy Book of Islam are presented in the wedding cards. With time and development, Islamic Invitation cards have seen a wonderful revolution.
Nowadays one will come across cards that are a stunning mix of custom and modernity. The pattern, colors and designs are plainly astonishing. Green is the most common color that is used, and this is extensively used due to its spiritual significance. Red comes next as it a symbol of love or bonding so it ideal for the occasion.
Hi! this is Jayesh from delhi , at the time of my marriage, I was finding a way to control the budget for my Islamic Wedding Invitations cards. Then online card printing helps me to control my budget and to give me reasonable as well elegant wedding cards.
Wedding Articles1. Make Your Dream Wedding Come True At Swan Valley, Perth
Author: Carly Odgers
2. Guidelines For Wedding Flowers And Bouquets
Author: Syed Atif
3. The Benefits Of Taking The Services Of Wedding Planners In Bhubaneswar
Author: Prakash Kumar
4. Enrich Your Card With Exotic Wedding Invitations Designs
Author: Sameer Jadhav
5. The Evolution Of Wedding Registries: A Brief History
Author: Cody Sudmeier
6. Exeter Wedding Photographer – Do Your Homework Properly Before Hiring A Devon Wedding Photographer!
Author: John Harry
7. Hinduism | Hindu | Sanathana
8. Relieve Your Stress Of Wedding Day With Mandap Hire
9. Vital Reasons For Availing Services Of Indian Wedding Cards Websites
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
10. 5 Different Video Styles Wedding Videographer Can Offer
11. How Can Event Management Company Add Extra Features In Your Event?
Author: Mr. Rajib Banerjee
12. Give A Surprise To The Married Couple With The Personalized Wedding Gifts
Author: Denesh Yadav
13. Creative Wedding Sparklers Ideas In The Uk
Author: Richard Thompson
14. Tips To Make Your Wedding Destination Unique With Flowers
Author: Syed Atif
15. Make Your Every Event Better With Pearl Grand Banquets
Author: ponting brown