ALL >> Parenting-Kids >> View Article
What Is The Best Way Of Parenting? - Counselling At Adventures Of The Soul In Nagpur
Total Articles: 2
What children need and want from their parents today, is for their parents to be happy and less stressed. They don’t need to see the stress and pressures. When children see happy parents, they learn to trust them. They come to believe that if their parent is happy, they are doing something right. Also, they will feel that being happy is good and that they too can be happy. It is also statistically proven that children, whose parents fight and argue; tend to act out more than children whose parents don’t. Kids acting out behavior are often related to the happiness of a parent or parents.
Partnering is the primary part of parenting. This means that having a good relationship is the foundation of parenting. The best relationships are when your partner is your best friend. It is said that how often you kiss is a greater factor of stability than sex! Trust and good communication are still paramount. Remember, when a partner listens and cares, it means more than when anyone else listens or cares.
Just some food for thought on parenting and relationships. Parenting and relationships are a work in progress. Both are privileges and can be joyful and rewarding. Keep a work / life balance, love your kids and partners, and take time to smell the roses. We can choose to be a statistic, or not! Life is what you make it … hope you’re enjoying the journey!
When people live lives of spiritual awareness and mindfulness, everything they do and say can change the lives of others. Those random acts of kindness can alter someone’s attitude. If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain and bitter; for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself. Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans. Keep interested in your career, however humble; it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.
Exercise caution in your business affairs; for the world is full of trickery. But let this not blind you to what virtue there is; many persons strive for high ideals; and everywhere life is full of heroism. Be yourself. Especially, do not feign affection. Neither be critical about love; for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment it is as perennial as the grass. Take kindly the counsel of the years, gracefully surrendering the things of youth. Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune. But do not distress yourself with imaginings.
“In the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul. With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful. Strive to be happy.”
Parenting/Kids Articles1. Short Stories, An Intelligent And Evergreen Trend In Molding The Personality Of A Child
Author: Midhul Mohandas
2. 6 Activities You Can Do With Your Kids To Enhance Their Lives
Author: Alvina Jennifer
3. How To Be A Good Parent: Some Valuable Tips!
4. Why Education Must For Disabled?
Author: Ross Barkely
5. What Are The Different Types Of Diapers For Your Baby?
Author: Harleen Kaur
6. A Guide On Choosing The Best Baby Diaper Pants
Author: Harleen Kaur
7. What Are The Keys To Successful Parenting?
Author: Sanjana Sharma
8. 6 Factors To Consider When Buying A Ride-on
Author: Nathan Crowley
9. How To Deal With Your Children’s Boredom
Author: Katherine Harris
10. Does Hiring A Professional Newborn Photographer Make Sense? Here’s The Answer!
Author: Tony Singh
11. Benefits Of Online Communities For Kids
12. 4 Questions To Ask Before You Hire Event Organizers In Bangalore
Author: Snehal Desai
13. Tips To Find Kids How To Use Social Media With Safety
14. Going To School Turns Interesting For Kids With Designer Backpacks As Carriers
Author: Nitin Jain
15. Gifting Diaper Bags After Buying The Same Online Is The Easiest And Best Option
Author: Nitin Jain