ALL >> Education >> View Article
5 Step To Crack The Cbap Examination
Total Articles: 312
CBAP certification is one sought after examinations for business analysis professionals, this certification will land the experienced professionals to eminent and well-payed job roles.
It might sound like a cake walk, but certainly it is not. There are many strict eligibility criteria such as:
1. The examination requires a minimum of 7,500 hours of work experience in the last 10 years
2. A minimum of 900 hours in each of 4 of the 6 BABOK® Guide Version 3 Knowledge Areas
3. Minimum of 35 hours of professional development in the last 4 years
4. Two references from a career manager, client or Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®) recipient
5. Agreement with the CBAP® Code of Conduct
The patter of examination is case-based with multiple choice questions. The exam is 3.5 hours long and comprises of 120 multiple choice questions. The examination is competency-based and synchronized with BABOK® Version 3 Guide.
Here is the 6 step approach for the certified business analysis professionals for cracking the CBAP examination
Step 1: Obtain the BABOK
Get a hold on latest version 3 of BABOK guide, go through it and take a gaze over each topic. Make sure that you do not skin any specific detail or knowledge areas.
Step 2: Apply for the Examination
Apply for the examination, carefully read the instructions and it is highly suggested to pay attention towards reference attachments, as it is crucial and acknowledgement of reference is must.
Step 3: Engross BABOK Guide
Once the application is submitted, aspiring candidate must start preparation earliest. It is recommended that to read the entire BABOK prior to any other preparation. Select any Knowledge Area according to the comfort level, as business analysis is non-linear and iterative. Get started listing out the Knowledge Areas and their tasks.
Step 4: Take Practice Examination Questions
Practice exams are a great way to evaluate your performance and judge yourself. Pick the study guide which contains practice questions and you are good to go!
Step 5: Do the Final Preparation
Re-read and get well acquainted with every aspect of knowledge areas, Skip the points you didn’t study earlier. Just focus on what you’ve learned till yet. The final preparation step should be to get plenty of rest the night before the exam. You will be served better by having a rested and relaxed mind prior to the exam rather than by staying up late.
Step 6: Take the Examination! Phew
Put your whole potential into the exam. Have faith in your hard work and you are good to go!
Multisoft Virtual Academy – Instructor-led live online training programs. Multisoft Virtual Academy one of the world's leading Training and Certification Organization dealt with Online, Classroom, Corporate and Bootcamp Training Programs. MVA Online Training Programs are ? Job Oriented ? Skill Enhancements ? Learn Do Earn. https://www.multisoftvirtualacademy.com/
Education Articles1. Guide For Final Year Engineering Student
Author: Ravi Gupta
2. Node Js Learning Institute In Delhi
Author: Dixit Mishra
3. Accredited And Recognized Management Institute
4. The Most Effective Method To Turn Students Into Responsible Digital Leaders
Author: Manish Ranjan
5. 4 Hidden Features In Java 9
6. Job Interview Tips: Interview Style Tips For Men And Women
7. Extremely Useful Php Tools
8. Guide To Select The Right It Training Institute For Career
Author: Smita Patel
9. What Are The Advantages Of Enrolling In A Hr Management Courses
10. Why Should Your Child Attend A Preschool In Albuquerque?
Author: Shirley Padilla
11. Java Gets Free Intellij Idea Licenses
12. How Devops Certification Is Important For Your Career
13. How Important It Is For Everyone To Enrol Into A Pte Institute
Author: Mia Seal
14. Why Should You Send Your Kid To The Child Care In Erskine Park?
Author: Katherine Harris
15. Buying Dashboard Cam Guide
Author: toni allen