ALL >> Education >> View Article
5 Step To Crack The Cbap Examination
Total Articles: 290
CBAP certification is one sought after examinations for business analysis professionals, this certification will land the experienced professionals to eminent and well-payed job roles.
It might sound like a cake walk, but certainly it is not. There are many strict eligibility criteria such as:
1. The examination requires a minimum of 7,500 hours of work experience in the last 10 years
2. A minimum of 900 hours in each of 4 of the 6 BABOK® Guide Version 3 Knowledge Areas
3. Minimum of 35 hours of professional development in the last 4 years
4. Two references from a career manager, client or Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®) recipient
5. Agreement with the CBAP® Code of Conduct
The patter of examination is case-based with multiple choice questions. The exam is 3.5 hours long and comprises of 120 multiple choice questions. The examination is competency-based and synchronized with BABOK® Version 3 Guide.
Here is the 6 step approach for the certified business analysis professionals for cracking the CBAP examination
Step 1: Obtain the BABOK
Get a hold on latest version 3 of BABOK guide, go through it and take a gaze over each topic. Make sure that you do not skin any specific detail or knowledge areas.
Step 2: Apply for the Examination
Apply for the examination, carefully read the instructions and it is highly suggested to pay attention towards reference attachments, as it is crucial and acknowledgement of reference is must.
Step 3: Engross BABOK Guide
Once the application is submitted, aspiring candidate must start preparation earliest. It is recommended that to read the entire BABOK prior to any other preparation. Select any Knowledge Area according to the comfort level, as business analysis is non-linear and iterative. Get started listing out the Knowledge Areas and their tasks.
Step 4: Take Practice Examination Questions
Practice exams are a great way to evaluate your performance and judge yourself. Pick the study guide which contains practice questions and you are good to go!
Step 5: Do the Final Preparation
Re-read and get well acquainted with every aspect of knowledge areas, Skip the points you didn’t study earlier. Just focus on what you’ve learned till yet. The final preparation step should be to get plenty of rest the night before the exam. You will be served better by having a rested and relaxed mind prior to the exam rather than by staying up late.
Step 6: Take the Examination! Phew
Put your whole potential into the exam. Have faith in your hard work and you are good to go!
Arvind Kumar is working as a content developer in Multisoft Systems since September 2017. He has three years of experience in the domain and has been written for versatile domains like education, health, travel, technical, and event management. For more info visit: http://www.multisoftvirtualacademy.com/cloud-computing/
Education Articles1. 5 Ways How Laboratorio Linguistico Software Are Encouraging New Idiom Learners
Author: Carol Fleming
2. 4 Verifiable Benefits Of Using Language Labs
Author: Carol Fleming
3. What Is Self-regulation And How Can It Help Kids?
Author: Sherry Shellenberger
5. Top Three Reasons For Studying Photogrammetry
6. Did You Read Ever About These Types Of Algorithm Of Machine Learning?
7. Colors Institute Of Interior Designing
8. Importance Of Pastoral Care In Schools
Author: Priya Varma
9. What Does The Transactional Analysis Training Teaches You?
10. Prepare The Online Dba Interview Questions For Securing Your Dream Job
11. How To Go About Speaking Chinese – Picking The Right Chinese Course In Shanghai
Author: Michel Kern
12. 5 Important Things To Keep In Mind For Online Examinations
13. Water Zone
14. Exam Jn0-420 – Juniper Network Certified Specialist Automation And Devops (jncis – Devops)
Author: John Miller
15. Selenium Training Institute In Chennai
Author: Ganesh Kumar