ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
The Best Smegma Treatment Plan For Good Manhood Health
Total Articles: 1287
Let’s be honest: even the word ‘smegma’ is a little off-putting. Smegma is the natural accumulation of dead skin cells and fluids secreted by the sebaceous glands in the foreskin. This stuff builds up in the area between the foreskin and the glans, and eventually results in a cheesy, white substance that can smell rather unpleasant. Removing this buildup on a regular basis is an integral part of excellent member care.
The good news is that smegma is entirely natural and can be controlled quite easily if a man knows how to take care of the problem. So without further ado, here’s the ultimate smegma treatment for the man who worries about all that clumpy white buildup.
1. Hop in the shower. A daily shower is the first line of defense against smegma. Be sure to use a very mild cleanser that is good for delicate male organ skin. Some men find that using a simple bar soap, such as Ivory or Dial, is just fine; others need something more sensitive. Either way, a good cleanser and a washcloth are necessities.
2. Retract the foreskin. The only way to truly clean out smegma is to pull back the foreskin, exposing the glans. Smegma collects in this area, but especially in the area right underneath the glans. (Remember: If there is any problem with retracting the foreskin, this might be a sign of a serious condition that goes well beyond smegma problems, and warrants a visit to the doctor.)
3. Thoroughly clean the area. Using the washcloth and cleanser, clean the area underneath the foreskin, paying close attention to every dip and curve. Give the area underneath the glans some special care to ensure the buildup is removed. Remember that simply using water or cleanser alone is not enough. Smegma can be sticky and adhere to the skin, so using a washcloth to remove it is necessary – it provides enough roughness and friction to loosen the dead skin cells and get rid of the other substances that cause the buildup.
4. Dry off very well. When the shower is done, it’s time to dry things out. This is especially important for men who are intact, as the area beneath the foreskin can retain some moisture after the shower, which can then add to the smegma problem. Retract the foreskin again after the shower and dry the area that was just cleaned so well.
One of the keys to ensuring this smegma treatment really works is by getting a daily shower – and always make a point of cleaning the smegma away while under the cascade of water. Letting it go for even a day or two can lead to serious male organ odor, as well as redness and itching. Serious smegma problems can even lead to infections, which is something no man wants to see happening down there.
A man who has trouble retracting his foreskin should definitely see a doctor about the problem. This condition, known as phimosis or paraphimosis, makes it really difficult to get to the smegma buildup. Besides that, a foreskin too tight to retract can lead to painful hardness or blood flow problems, as well as increase the possibility of infection and other nasty problems.
After cleaning the skin very well and removing every trace of smegma, a man can help ensure continuing manhood health by using a top-notch manhood health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Not only do the great vitamins and nutrients in the crème help with blood flow and male organ skin sensitivity, the simple act of applying the crème can ensure a man double-checks the smegma situation. A good crème should contain vitamins like A, C, and D, as well as hydrators like vitamin E and Shea butter, all of which work to keep male organ skin supple and soothed.
Visit http://www.menshealthfirst.com/ for additional information on most common male organ health issues, tips on improving male organ sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy male organ. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Fitness Articles1. Height Expert Kit – Remedy For Your Height Problems
Author: Expert Ayurveda Pvt. Ltd.
2. Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
Author: DR. Sarika Nair
3. Cure Ocd By Visiting Doctor Satyakant Trivedi In Bhopal
Author: Satyakant Trivedi
4. How To Survive Parties When You Are Gluten Free How To Survive Parties When You Are Gluten Free Aug
Author: DR. Sarika Nair
5. Physiotherapy Helps In Recuperating From An Injury And Lead A Healthy Life
Author: Holly Coane
6. Amazing Weight Loss With Fat Burning Supplements - Crazy, But It Works
Author: Rishabh Singh
7. Chinese Acupuncture For Pcos Treatment
Author: Seth Aslatt
8. What Should Women Wear To The Gym?
Author: Dan Keegan
9. Tips To Find The Best Physio For You
Author: Mack Taylor
11. These 7 Fruits Can Help You In Losing Weight
Author: Maria Taylor
12. Natural Way To Detox Center And Wellness Retreats
Author: Dr. Nitesh Khonde
13. Iifem Opening Up New Horizons In Fitness Education In India
14. Important Services Provided By Health Products Manufacturers
15. Best Yoga Training Centre In Mysore: Yogadarshanam