ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Annandale Interiors – The First Name In Unique & Exclusive Custom Made Furniture
Total Articles: 24
Didn't you every wonder how nice it would be if you could just press a button and things just happened? Press a button and a carpenter showed up and did the necessary? Well guess what? Annandale Interiors has just made that happen!
If you have a custom furniture design in mind or have seen and liked the custom furniture design from a interior design or furniture design magazine, the only option you usually have, is to call in a carpenter because the chances of getting the same design ready-made is usually remote.
As far as attempting to hire a carpenter and getting the work done by yourself; the less said the better. It usually turns out to be a very expensive project or the end result often isn't exactly what you had hoped for. Enter Annandale Interiors – first name in unique and exclusive custom made furniture.
Annandale Interiors is unique because they have contractual agreements with teams of experienced carpenters – carpenters who have done hundreds of different types of Discount Furniture Online ranging from antique look-alikes to modern leather furniture. Show them a custom furniture design and they say “yes it can done – 100% same”. And they have proved themselves.
As a customer, when you call Annandale Interiors, they send over to your home or office, a senior carpenter who will discuss your needs for custom furniture with you and provide you with an instant, on-the-spot quote. The quote is all inclusive and Annandale Interiors won't get back to you with additions for transport etc. The only time the quote will change is if you change the specifications. The quote will also include a deliver-by date and Annandale Interiors will pull all stops to ensure the furniture is delivered before that date.
Folks who are sensitive about the environment need not worry. The carpenters at Annandale Interiors also work with faux wood and bamboo. Having undergone training, they can work with any combination of materials including steel, aluminium, iron, nylon, cloth fabric, glass, leather, rubber, faux wood, bamboo and of course real wood. No design or combination of materials is impossible. Show them your custom furniture design and it will be done to your exact specifications.
Having designed and built thousands of pieces of Home Decor Stores Sydney, their carpenters are in a good position to also offer suggestions about the type of wood best suited to a particular region – dry, wet, hot or high degree of salinity etc.
So if you are looking to have some custom furniture made call them or visit http://www.annandaleinteriors.com.au/
Home and Garden Articles1. Get A Window Mesh To Keep The Insects Away
2. 6 Advantages Of Cleaners In Canberra
Author: Tom Velko
3. Get Quality Solutions On Waterproofing And Maintain Your Property
Author: Jordan Curr
4. Types Of Fencing Put Up By The Homeowners In The Present Time And Its Worth
Author: Michael Gilmore
5. Reasons Why You Should Use Advanced Mowing & Maintenance's Expert Lawn Care Service
Author: Rodney Back
6. Things To Consider While Developing A New Garage In Your Home
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
7. What To Keep In Mind While Planning Your Home Design
Author: Adam Leworthy
8. Why To Choose Memory Foam Mattress?
Author: Shamia Akram
9. Relying On A Pool Compliance Service Provider Is Essential To Make Your Pool Safe
Author: David Donvito
10. Benefits Of Having A Pest Control East Bay Ca Done!
Author: Todd Purvis
11. Ideas On How You Can Create Privacy For Your Home
Author: Chloe Kellaway
12. How To Keep Your Roof Ceiling And Soffit In Good Condition For Years
Author: Brayden Haritos
13. Kitchen Waste To Compost Conversion In 4 Hours
Author: Anu kapoor
14. Cool Tips On Keeping Your Scaffolding Strong & Durable For Years
Author: Suzane Bogdana
15. Situations When Regular Rug Cleaning Becomes Essential
Author: Alyssa Ramsden