ALL >> Business >> View Article
Tips For Keeping Your Mouth Hygienic And Presentable
Total Articles: 24
Everyone has heard of the ABCs of oral health and hygiene which are brushing, rinsing and flossing. However, there is more to oral hygiene than just brushing your teeth. In fact, it has a lot to do with the technique of brushing, decreasing or stopping sodas and giving up nicotine as well as cigarettes.
Here are some ways and methods as well as tips you should incorporate into your lifestyle.
a) Visit a CEREC Dentists Dural at least twice a year. This way you not only treat the diseases at an early stage but detect problems early as well and this ensures that the conditions are treatable and more affordable.
b) Fizzy drinks have phosphoric and citric acid. These eat away the surface of the teeth and make the enamel softer. This, in turn, makes it susceptible to all sorts of conditions including cavities.
c) Sugar is the main cause of mouth acidity and it also increases mouth bacteria. This, in turn, causes plaque which eats the enamel and causes gum disease.
d) Nicotine and tar cause the teeth to get a yellowish tinge. They also eat at the gum and degrades the bones that are there to support the teeth. Tobacco causes oral cancer as well.
e) Toothbrushes with soft bristles need to be used and it should be replaced every 2-3 months. In case the toothbrushes are not replaced, the straight tip of the bristle will get blunt and injure the gums and teeth
f) Proper brushing should be done twice a day, holding the toothbrush at an angle of 45 degrees to the gum line. The brushing should be done in circular gentle motions. Each tooth should at least be brushed 10 – 15 times. Aggressive brushing damages the teeth as well as causes gum erosion.
g) Flossing needs to be done correctly else it will not only cause friction but also will also cause damage to the gum line. The floss should be held tight against the tooth and that way plaque will be broken up.
In addition to these tips, to check if your breath is bad, you should lick your wrist and allow it to dry and then smell it. In case it smells bad, it means your breath does as well.
Mouthwash should not be used directly after brushing. If it is used then, the fluoride which is in the toothpaste will get rinsed away.
You should also wait an hour after you have eaten or drunk anything before you can brush your teeth as the enamel is soft and so when you brush, you brush away tiny parts of it.
Fluoride toothpaste should be used as it not only strengthens the tooth enamel but makes it more resistant to getting decayed.
These are some points to be considered to help with oral hygiene and CEREC Dental Dural.
Business Articles1. Are You Looking For Instant Setup Of Hushmail Account On Iphone?
2. Industrial Portable Fans Are Designed To Keep The Work Place Safe!
Author: Mark Pingler
3. Business Coaching As A Valuable Asset For You And Your Business
Author: Ian Marsh
4. How To Make Gst Tax Invoice? Which Gst Software One Should Use?
Author: Sagar Gore
5. Easy Guide To Get The Best Custom Optical Filters
Author: Lee wood
6. Movers Services In Dubai, Movers And Packers Company In Dubai, Moving And Shifting Company In Dubai
7. Web Design And Seo Service Company
8. Fast & Reliable Onsite Computer Services
9. Coated Fabrics Market Size To Grow Over $22.57 Billion By 2020
Author: Gomez R
10. Carpet Cleaning And Upholstery Cleaning
11. Carpet Cleaning Services In Sherman Oaks
12. Cheap Carpet Steam Cleaning
13. The Provision Of These Loans Empowers You To Take Out Quick Cash
Author: Jack martin
14. Bearings Market Size Projected To Grow Over $110 Million By 2024
Author: Gomez R
15. Free Classifieds India