ALL >> General >> View Article
Pbx Solution And Its Types
Total Articles: 10
VoIP technologies are getting famous. So many companies are opting for one VoIP solution or another. The PBX solution is one of the solutions most widely used and adopted worldwide. From a startup company to SMB to an enterprise to a company from the fortune 500 company list, each company is leveraging benefits from the PBX solutions. There are too many options available in the market in terms of features and model for the PBX systems. So it is important for any organization to look for all available options and select the best suited. This article will give you an idea of different types of a PBX Solution to be considered which can help you to make the best choice. Each category and its alternative are compared with each other in this article so you can clarify your own need and get the best solution.
Hardware Based Vs Software Based PBX System
There are two types of PBX solution available in the market: Hardware based and Software based. The software based PBX solution offers more benefits over hardware based system in many terms such as it will occupy less space. It will have less wires, sockets, etc. The software based PBX solution will save a considerable amount of time and money on maintenance. Thus, it is strongly recommended to go for the software based PBX system until you have a specific preference to have a hardware based system.
On Premises PBX Solution Vs Hosted PBX Services
If you are not much sure about owning the PBX solution and want to give it a try first, then hosted PBX services can be the best option. Also, if you are looking to use it for a short time interval, the hosted PBX service will be the best option. While using the hosted PBX service, you will not need to buy any software or won't need to setup anything. You just simply need to contact the PBX service provider in your region. He will give you the different subscription plans. Based on your current need and nearer future plan, you may select the package and subscribe to it. All required setup will be done by your PBX service provider.
The on premises IP PBX Solution is the best option for those companies which are looking for long term solution. Here, you need to buy the IP PBX solution and it will get installed on your own server. The maintenance and operations have to be performed by you. The major benefit of this solution is you will get the complete ownership of the PBX system. Moreover, you will also get better returns over your investment. It will also keep you free from any type of vendor dependency.
Single PBX Solution Vs Multi-tenant PBX Solution
If you want to use the features of the IP PBX solution or your own company, then single tenant PBX solution is enough. You will get all required features and benefits of the PBX system. However, if you are thinking to start a business as a PBX service provider, then what you need is a multi-tenant PBX system. The multi-tenant PBX system will offer the master slave structure to offer PBBX services to your customers.
General Articles1. The 5 Biggest Mistakes You Can Easily Avoid While Repairing Your Air Conditioner!
2. Riyaz Hassanali Is An Expert Cosmetic Surgeon Offering Best Treatment Procedures For Patients
3. New Trending List Of Ios App Development Companies
4. Understanding Intelligent Video Management Software
5. Quick Fix For Inserting Shoton Oneplus Tags
6. What Are The Features And Specification Of Edm 830 System?
7. Important Qualities Of A Photobooth Company
Author: William is the author of this article
8. Instantfuns Platform With New H5 Releases Mythic Fantasy
9. Celebrate The Height Of Pre-wedding Fun With Party Bus Rentals Near Me
Author: David WILSON
10. Online Birthday Gifts Same Day Delivery
11. Emergency Dentist - Need Of An Emergency
Author: Dr. Peter Lam
12. Zox Pro Training - Speed Reading | Faster Learning
Author: Shannon Panzo
13. Event Recruitment Made Easy Through Online Staffing Solutions Portal, Professionate
14. Online Shopping Is Quite Safe & Beneficial! Don’t Miss Out Everyday Deals
15. Worried About Bad Credit? You May Still Get A Small Business Loan In 2018
Author: Ankit Shrivastavaa