ALL >> Business >> View Article
Hot Air Oven - Advantages And Working Applications
Total Articles: 36
Introduction Of A Hot Air Oven
The hot air oven was originally invented by Pasteur. It works on the principle of dry heat to sterilize the products which are used in various industries. The device is ideal for the heat operation ranging from 50 degrees to 300 degrees Celsius (122 to 572 deg F). The device works on the thermostat to control the temperature. It can control the temperature of the device which is shown digitally. The double wall construction makes the working of the device reliable and keeps the heat trapped for a long time.
The principle of its functioning depends on a precise pressure of air convection in a power heated inner chamber. The double-walled design of the unit and an automated control system ensure the homogenous heat and the precise sequence of operations as well as quick recovery time after door opening. This type of industrial ovens is better to define with its cost-effective operation. It is best fitted for the mild process of heating and drying of basic substances. The noiseless operation of the device is another feature that makes it reliable.
Advantages Of A Hot Air Oven
· The appliance uses dry heat for sterilizing of the industrial and laboratory products.
· It features thermostat based control of the heat management.
· It works well with a digitally controlled interface to manage the heat.
· It has a double-walled construction which helps to keep the heat and conserve energy.
· A balance between the inner and outer wall is well-maintained for the supreme thermal efficiency.
· The insulation ensures the safety of the instrument surfaces and prevents it from burning.
· The silent hot air fan is well-designed for consistent air movement as well as improved temperature distribution around the product.
· The stainless steel polish inside the chambers provides protection against the corrosion as well as ensuring the long-lasting operation of the unit.
The hot air ovens are the best for industrial use and laboratory use. In laboratories, the products like glass flasks or cylinders covered with aluminum foil, nylon or glass syringes, glass test tubes, glass or aluminum Petri dishes, metal needles, lancets and forceps, dry swabs in glass tubes, glass pipettes (graduated and Pasteur) with the ends plugged, bottles with aluminum tops with silicone linings, etc. are safe to use with the ovens. However, the above-mentioned products should be dry before use and should be sterilized within 60 degrees C.
Looking for Hot Air Oven Manufacturers Contact Meta Therm Furnace Pvt. Ltd. A leading Oven manufacturers from Mumbai.
Visit Our Official Website:- http://www.mtf.co.in/
Business Articles1. Why Athletic Lockers Are Best For Athletes
Author: Storage Equipment Company Inc.
2. The Original Changeable Hitch Cover (fire Department)
3. Stainless Steel Suppliers In Australia
Author: Amresh kumar
4. Esim Virtual Number, Forward And Answer Calls Anywhere Worldwide, Numero.global
5. Organic Chemistry Tutors
Author: mayya glush
6. Health Care Industry
Author: Dinh Nguyen
7. Sap Crm Online Educating – Why It Is The Requirement These Days
Author: rahul agarwal
8. Why Your Business Requirements Crm Online Software Application
Author: rahul agarwal
9. Video Production Melbourne
Author: Wes Buchanan
10. All About Radiation Shielding
Author: Steven J. Stanek
11. Online Casinos In Deutschland
Author: Marc Görlich
12. Painter And Decorator
Author: Ebi Palani
13. Automatic And Semi Automatic Filling Machines
Author: Feigeasia Pte Ltd
14. Preschool Clementi, Preschool In Clementi, Preschool West Coast
15. The Importance Of Working With A Professional Roofing Contractor
Author: Anu Walia