ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
How Can Real Time Analytics Boost Ecommerce Conversions?
Total Articles: 43
Analysis and observation are the two important pillars for any business as they help in taking the right business decision. Businesses need real time data as they are always in a tight fight of conversions and sales. You need to track your website in the real time scenario for making the optimum conversions.
There are numerous website tracking and analytics eCommerce extensions/tools that can offer you a detailed picture about your site. Being a PrestaShop store owner, I have myself experienced the power of this PrestaShop MockingFish heatmap and A/B testing Addon that has been a great help for my website. Check out the reasons mentioned below that can explain the purpose of a website tracking and analytics tool.
1. It provides information about the performance of a website- By having a real time analysis of your website, it will be much easier to diagnose the overall performance of your website. With the help of an effective analytics tool, you can decide the real behavior of your site visitors. The tool can inform site owners about the areas that are grabbing instant customer attention and the areas that are being completely ignored.
2. The tool can resolve the site design and navigation issues-
Website design and navigation are the important elements that can affect the site conversions to a great extent. With the help of a web analytics tool, you can resolve the website design anomalies and navigation issues for higher conversions. Try out any eCommerce extension that can offer site tracking and analytics services for the landing page optimization.
3. It can help in managing your site traffic in a better way- A feature packed analytics tool can play a crucial role in the website traffic maintenance. There are certain PrestaShop, OpenCart and Magento heatmap addons that can provide you a clear picture about the source of incoming traffic, classification of desktop, laptop or mobile users, user segmentation and other such data. With the help of this information, site owners will be at great ease in critical tasks like customer acquisition and retention.
4. The tool can optimize the sales and conversions of a site-
A heatmap tool can offer a clear information about the soothing and painful elements of a site. It can effortlessly guide you about what is working or not for your site, which can be a great help in site conversions. These tools can help in eliminating the bottlenecks in a website thereby optimizing the site conversions and sales.
5. It can optimize the performance of your marketing activities- Marketing activities forms the backbone for the success or failure of a business. If you are aware about the exact status of your marketing activities, you can find out the ample time to resolve the present loopholes. In this way, an effective eCommerce extension offering wonderful heatmap and analytics services can prevent your marketing activities from failing.
In the end
Real time reporting of a site is really important for the long term growth and expansion of a business. If you are familiar with the real time website data in terms of sales, conversions and traffic, it will definitely help site owners like you in the long term goal. So, take steps to analyze your website for achieving required business results.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Takenregistratie
2. Ppc As A Vital Benchmark To Enhance The Marketing Of Your Business
Author: Digital Prosoft
3. Reasons To Appreciate A Landing Page
Author: Simplified SocialMedia Optimization
4. Top Reason Why Your Website Is Not Ranking In Google 2018
5. Garmin Map Update Error +1-888-524-8675
Author: garmin update
6. Communication Is Getting Cheaper Through Whatsapp Marketing Services
Author: Suresh Kumar
7. Top Host Company In Town
8. Digital Marketing Software Market Size
Author: Shivani Singh
9. Why Linksys Extender Are The Best
Author: pinkesh tomar
10. Common Wordpress Mistakes To Avoid
Author: Mouzzam Jafri
11. Knowing The Seo Marketing Right From The Seo Service Providers
12. Why Is Alexa Rank Important To Your Serps Rank?
Author: Web Click India
13. Simple And Useful Tips That Improve Your Alexa Ranking
Author: Web Click India
14. 6 Ways To Optimise A Website For The Mobile
15. 4 Strategies That Can Help You Make Millions Using Facebook Ads
Author: Benjamim Simkin