ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Modern Bathroom Renovations: Follow The Kiss Formula
Total Articles: 108
Are you ashamed of the condition of the bathroom? Do you think it looks old and worn out in comparison to other parts of your home? Well, if you are interested in a bathroom makeover, consider giving it a modern look.
A modern bathroom involves creating a clean living space. Homeowners prefer a modern bathroom because it ensures less clutter and decreases the chances of accidents. Usually, a bathroom renovation contractor will suggest you to incorporate geometric features in the design instead of traditional antique themes. If you want a modern bathroom, you will have to choose modern frames for the walls and buy sleek furniture that looks trendy and stylish.
The KISS Formula
When you are spending money in upgrading the bathroom and creating a modern living space, you must remember the KISS formula. It means Keep It Simply Simple. Keep the renovation ideas simple because a modern bathroom is simple and it doesn’t involve heavy furniture and garish colors. Take a look at a few simple modern bathroom renovation tips to make the bathroom the apple of your eye:
Get rid of Outdated Fixtures
If your home is more than 10 years old, you will find that most of the bathroom fixtures are old and outdated. Get rid of broken door handles and cabinet doors. Also, replace the antique claw foot bathtub with a modern freestanding tub. Usually, old bathtubs are oval in shape. But, you can choose a rectangular tub to give the bathroom a modern appeal. Alternatively, you can buy trendy pedestal tubs to give a fresh feel to the area.
Keep it Clean
Homeowners consider that a beautiful bathroom means one with lots of cabinets. They want to install a couple of frames as well paint quotations on the walls to personalize the area. But, if you are interested in creating a modern living space, you must refrain from cluttering it. Restrict the visibility of toiletries and keep knickknacks out of the bathroom.
If you do not want to opt for a complete overhaul, you can consider the following affordable ideas:
1. Create an illusion of space by opting for ceiling-to-floor mirror.
2. Choose neutral shades such as white and grey to give the bathroom a sophisticated look.
3. Choose a modern piece of furniture that will be the focal point of the bathroom.
4. Choose geometric shapes, simplistic designs for the picture frames.
5. Make ample use of natural lighting in the room. You can opt for skylights.
6. Choose sleek lighting fixtures instead of vintage fixtures.
7. You can also add a small indoor plant to the bathroom.
When you undertake the work of creating a modern bathroom space in the home, remember to keep it simple. Avoid accessorizing the room. But, in the end, it is your bathroom and you should be comfortable with the renovation work. So, do not think twice of experimenting with new ideas and choose things that give you satisfaction.
When it comes to modernizing a bathroom space, trust the expert home renovation services of The Home Improvement Group. We will help you with modern bathroom renovations and give a simple yet elegant look to the bathroom.
When you love your work, you don't consider it work. I started The Home Improvement Group because building and renovating Toronto Homes has always been a fascination for me. I help home owners and businessmen by taking immediate care of home painting, commercial renovation, bedroom renovation, condo remodeling, and more. My experienced team will turn a weak and dilapidated property into a beautiful and strong structure. I am a hard-working, energetic and passionate home renovation contractor with the happiness of customers always in mind. I manage a large team of professional engineers and highly experienced renovation crew. We have experience of undertaking renovation projects for several home and commercial projects in GTA.
Home and Garden Articles1. Are You Looking For Reliable Quartz Suppliers In Texas?
2. Chimneys That Save Lives. Go For The Best Chimneys In India.
Author: Brijesh Kumar
3. Here’s Some Gardening Advice On Planting Sweet Potato This Spring
Author: Paul Gooderham
4. 5 Reasons That Will Explain The Importance Of Roof Cleaning
Author: Mike Aurtho
5. Breathe Right And Breathe Fresh Air With Us!
Author: Robert Smith
6. How Misting Fans Can Help You To Beat The Summer Heat
Author: Jessie Cooper
7. Dallas Locksmith Services - How Do You Identify Damaged Locks?
Author: Israel Barda
8. Undoubted Benefits Of Hiring A Luxury Portable Toilet Service
Author: Alaric Atkinson
9. Benefits Of Using The Event Toilets
Author: Alaric Atkinson
10. How To Maximise Commercial Returns From Home Renovating
Author: Reliable Home Contractors
11. Metro West Apartments For Rent Have Never Been So Easy To Find
Author: Sue Thornton
12. Apartments For Rent Around Worcester
Author: John Robert
13. Stay Clear, If You Want The Rains And Debris To Not Damage Your Property
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
14. Keep Your Motorcycle Safe And Secure Under A Proper Shed
Author: Michael Gilmore
15. What To Keep In Mind While Buying Table Online
Author: Iti Sharma