ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Modern Bathroom Renovations: Follow The Kiss Formula
Total Articles: 100
Are you ashamed of the condition of the bathroom? Do you think it looks old and worn out in comparison to other parts of your home? Well, if you are interested in a bathroom makeover, consider giving it a modern look.
A modern bathroom involves creating a clean living space. Homeowners prefer a modern bathroom because it ensures less clutter and decreases the chances of accidents. Usually, a bathroom renovation contractor will suggest you to incorporate geometric features in the design instead of traditional antique themes. If you want a modern bathroom, you will have to choose modern frames for the walls and buy sleek furniture that looks trendy and stylish.
The KISS Formula
When you are spending money in upgrading the bathroom and creating a modern living space, you must remember the KISS formula. It means Keep It Simply Simple. Keep the renovation ideas simple because a modern bathroom is simple and it doesn’t involve heavy furniture and garish colors. Take a look at a few simple modern bathroom renovation tips to make the bathroom the apple of your eye:
Get rid of Outdated Fixtures
If your home is more than 10 years old, you will find that most of the bathroom fixtures are old and outdated. Get rid of broken door handles and cabinet doors. Also, replace the antique claw foot bathtub with a modern freestanding tub. Usually, old bathtubs are oval in shape. But, you can choose a rectangular tub to give the bathroom a modern appeal. Alternatively, you can buy trendy pedestal tubs to give a fresh feel to the area.
Keep it Clean
Homeowners consider that a beautiful bathroom means one with lots of cabinets. They want to install a couple of frames as well paint quotations on the walls to personalize the area. But, if you are interested in creating a modern living space, you must refrain from cluttering it. Restrict the visibility of toiletries and keep knickknacks out of the bathroom.
If you do not want to opt for a complete overhaul, you can consider the following affordable ideas:
1. Create an illusion of space by opting for ceiling-to-floor mirror.
2. Choose neutral shades such as white and grey to give the bathroom a sophisticated look.
3. Choose a modern piece of furniture that will be the focal point of the bathroom.
4. Choose geometric shapes, simplistic designs for the picture frames.
5. Make ample use of natural lighting in the room. You can opt for skylights.
6. Choose sleek lighting fixtures instead of vintage fixtures.
7. You can also add a small indoor plant to the bathroom.
When you undertake the work of creating a modern bathroom space in the home, remember to keep it simple. Avoid accessorizing the room. But, in the end, it is your bathroom and you should be comfortable with the renovation work. So, do not think twice of experimenting with new ideas and choose things that give you satisfaction.
When it comes to modernizing a bathroom space, trust the expert home renovation services of The Home Improvement Group. We will help you with modern bathroom renovations and give a simple yet elegant look to the bathroom.
When you love your work, you don't consider it work. I started The Home Improvement Group because building and renovating Toronto Homes has always been a fascination for me. I help home owners and businessmen by taking immediate care of home painting, commercial renovation, bedroom renovation, condo remodeling, and more. My experienced team will turn a weak and dilapidated property into a beautiful and strong structure. I am a hard-working, energetic and passionate home renovation contractor with the happiness of customers always in mind. I manage a large team of professional engineers and highly experienced renovation crew. We have experience of undertaking renovation projects for several home and commercial projects in GTA.
Home and Garden Articles1. What Are The Advantages Of Choosing Latest Led Tv?
Author: Divya Sharma
2. Cast Iron Bollards: Suppliers Guide For Buyers
Author: Tony Scott
3. Increasing Safety With Crowd Control Barriers
Author: Tony Scott
4. Add More Creativity In Home Decor With Mosaic
Author: Emily Stone
5. Why Organic Gardening Services Is Needed For Your Garden?
Author: Tony Bulic
6. The New Home Builders Are Showing Creativity Of Art In Trendy Houses
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
7. Advantages Of Using Cork Tiles
Author: Brian Miller
8. Safeguard Your Home Using Our Services
Author: Brown Ross
9. House Cleaning Services - Lets Clean It Up
10. Renovate Your Lawn Beautifully With Lawn Care And Maintenance Services
Author: Leo Lazich
11. Things You Need To Know Before Visiting Furniture Stores Of Perth
Author: Kai Baxter
12. Customised Lawn Fertilisation Services In Nsw
Author: Leo Lazich
13. Seasonal Garden Maintenance Services For A Beautiful Garden
Author: Phil Maunder
14. Getting The Facts On Weather And Exterior Paint Jobs
Author: Caseys painting
15. Bond Cleaning Perth Is Your Best Choice For Full Bond Amount Return