ALL >> Business >> View Article
Spruce Up Your Granny Flats With These Essential Tips
Total Articles: 14
Granny flats are proving to be an affordable option for homeowners looking to blend the best of affordability and comfortable living. They not just minimise expenses, but are capable of being customised for different people such as children and senior citizens. Granny flats that are well designed add great value to your home and develop a warm and cosy environment for all. These tips from granny flat builders in Sydney shall be employed to make your granny flats a fun and valuable place to live in.
1. Connect Indoors and Outdoors:
If you renovate or extend your space in the right manner, you can redefine your granny flats into a luxurious living space. Sydney granny flat builders suggest bringing in natural light from the outside to make your granny flat safe for your children. Not to mention children get to enjoy having their breakfast or lunch outdoors. You could even add an extended porch to keep your chairs, tables and bench to sit back and relax.
2. Colours & Mirrors:
Sydney granny flat builders say that renovation not just involves adding new furniture, but splashing your creativity across your rooms as well. As mentioned before, pull in as much natural light into your rooms as possible. One of the best ways to fill your interiors with natural light is by using mirror on walls. Thicker the glass on the mirror, more reflective it will be. The mirrors you use can also make the hallway look longer.
When you have decided to use furniture for renovation, the opportunities are tremendous. Once you are done making the walls, flooring and other aspects better, Sydney granny flat builders suggest looking for furniture. Pick the right colour, style and design of couches & chairs that match with your tastes. Don’t forget about the porch that was mentioned in point 1!
Kitchen is an unavoidable space in any home and it’s one of such attributes that increases the value of homes. Don’t forget to include this fun space for renovation. Add stools by the kitchen counter and choose from varied design styles such as modern, luxurious, temporary and more.
These 4 tips would suffice to make your granny flat trendy and attractive both on the inside and the outside. Look for expert granny flat builders in Sydney who can help out more on the subject.
The author is a certified granny flat builder in Sydney with over 5 years of experience. He finds it passionate to write about granny flats and how Sydney granny flat builders contribute to the making of some of the best granny flats in the area. To know more, visit http://amescorp.com.au/ or Follow https://plus.google.com/+AmescorpAu/about Location: Unit 2/179-183 Woodpark Rd, Smithfield Sydney NSW - 2164
Business Articles1. Tiles Style Guide For Your Home Interior Décor!
Author: Ruchir Jethva
2. What Are Gst’s Seven Deadly Defects?
Author: Mohit Yadev
3. The Asean (association Of Southeast Asian Nations) Automotive Composites Market Is Expected To Grow
Author: Lucintel LLC
4. The Expanding Scope And Sphere Of Artificial Intelligence
Author: Avaali Solutions
5. Best Performance Based Software Development Company
6. Tips To Choose A Interior Designers For Home
Author: Anny winslet
7. 5 Tips To Find A Notable Insurance Accident Repair Centre!
Author: Rob Porter
8. How Can You Set Your Mark In The World Of Construction Using Online Business Directories?
Author: John Smith
9. Buy Cheap Assignment Online
10. Vilnius Activities & Tours
11. An Introduction To Thermal Spray
Author: Ross Barkely
12. How To Find The Best Towbar Accessories Suppliers In Australia
Author: Charles Manfredi
13. How To Gain Good Profit On Comex Signals By Gold Crude Research
Author: Gold Crude Research
14. Uk's Largest Canopies And Walkways Supplier
15. Residential Pest Control - How You Can Prevent Insect Problems
Author: Michael Gray