ALL >> Health >> View Article
Can Dry Male Organ Skin Mean A Social Disease?
Total Articles: 947
Even men who take extra pains when it comes to proper male organ care may find they occasionally get dry male organ skin. There can be numerous reasons for this unwelcome occurrence, and usually the cause is fairly harmless. Sometimes, however, dry male organ skin can be a sign of a deeper problem - such as the presence of social disease, which can be dangerous.
Not always a social disease
There can be numerous other reasons for dry male organ skin other than a social disease. So what are some of those other causes?
- Lack of lubrication. One of the most common causes of dry male organ skin is sensual activity (either partner-based or solo) without sufficient lubrication. Sensual activity by nature requires a certain amount of friction on the male organ to provide the stimulation that results in seed release and intense point. But if the manhood is not properly lubricated, that friction can cause damage to the skin, including dryness and flakiness.
- Dermatitis. One of the most common skin ailments, dermatitis usually results in a red rash and generally dry skin, often to the point of flakiness. Contact dermatitis is the most common form of dermatitis on the male organ; as the name suggests, it results when the male organ skin comes into contact with an irritant. Most often this is a chemical in harsh soaps or detergents and gets on the skin through showering or washing clothes with a detergent that is simply too strong.
- Psoriasis. Another skin issue, but this one is typically caused by a faulty immune system. Psoriasis is often marked by a scaly rash that also dries out the sensitive manhood skin.
As annoying or uncomfortable as the above causes of dry male organ skin may be, they are relatively benign. This is not necessarily the case with dry manhood skin caused by a social disease.
Several social diseases can be (but by no means always are) associated with the presence of dry member skin. These include:
- Gonorrhea. Dry male organ skin is one of the less common symptoms of gonorrhea, but may appear, especially near the tip of the member, which may also become swollen.
- Syphilis. Men with syphilis often develop dry manhood skin, especially during the secondary stage. It may present itself as dry patches, sometimes scaly. Because symptoms of syphilis are often similar to symptoms of other issues, it’s important to be tested for the condition if a man thinks he may possibly have it.
- Herpes. When the herpes virus is at its peak, it may cause some dryness to occur on or around the manhood.
What to do
Men who are sensually active need to take steps to prevent a social disease, including wearing latex barriers during sensual activity with a partner. Sensually active men who believe they might have contracted a social disease need to immediately seek medical attention. If a doctor diagnoses a disease, he will then prescribe a course of treatment that must be followed closely. Untreated or under-treated social diseases can do serious damage to a person.
Treating a social disease is crucial, but a man may also need to take steps to treat the symptom of dry male organ skin. Whatever the cause, most forms of dry member skin respond well to regular use of an exceptional male organ health crème ( health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Moisturizing is key, so select a crème that can do the job. Look for one that includes a combination of potent hydrators, such as natural Shea butter and vitamin E. Antioxidants are also useful when fighting dry skin, so select a crème that contains alpha lipoic acid, one of the most effective antioxidants around.
Visit http://www.menshealthfirst.com/ for additional information on most common male organ health issues, tips on improving male organ sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy male organ. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. His Red Male Organ: Balanitis For Her
Author: John Dugan
2. Replacing A Meal With Vega Sports Protein Bar Chocolate Peanut Butter Can Increase Your Protein Cons
3. Signs Your Hair Needs A Protein Treatment
4. Choose A Pediatric Dental Care Treatment Services In Lancaster
Author: Greg Walters is the author of this article
5. Dental Implants Mexico | Dental Implants Cancun
Author: Michel starc
6. Indian Physician Columbus
7. Global Remote Patient Monitoring Devices Market
8. Clean Air Equipments Manufacturer And Supplier
Author: Airtech Equipment Pte Ltd
9. Concentrate More By Doing Yoga
Author: Owen Jones
10. Ritalin Can Be Usage For Exams Preparation
11. An Extensive Guide To Get The Best From Physiotherapy
12. Self-pleasuring Too Much: Is It Even Possible?
Author: John Dugan
13. Discover Top Four Advantages Of Using Stem Cell Therapy For Autism Treatment
Author: Autism Connect
14. Simple Tips To Get The Most Handsome Male Organ Around
Author: John Dugan
15. What Is Assisted Living Facilities?
Author: Assisted Living Facility