ALL >> Health >> View Article
Ayurvedic Oil For Arthritis Pain To Get Rid Of Joint Stiffness
Total Articles: 179
Arthritis brings joint problems which may be mild, moderate or severe and may get worse with time if not treated well. Pain and stiffness in joints limit the range of motion and create problems in doing routine activities like walking, holding objects with proper grip, climbing stairs, bending, etc. This problem may deform structure of bones which is visible. Limited movements affect normal functions of body too as one is not much physically active. Osteoarthritis is the most common problem in which poor condition of cartilages causes problem and leads to friction between bone ends at joints. During mild problem in joints, one can get relief from arthritis pain with natural tips like-
1. Doing physical activities or exercise regularly.
2. Using hot and cold therapies often.
3. By maintaining healthy weight according to BMI.
4. Taking proper rest between activities.
Causes of arthritis –
1. Main cause of osteoarthritis is damaged cartilages which act as cushion and prevent friction or grinding between ends of two bones at joints.
2. Increase in weight due to which pressure increases at joints and causes pain while movements.
3. Undernourished fibrous tissues (ligaments, tendons, fascia and synovium) which interconnect bones and muscles and support bones while movements.
4. Bone weakness due to calcium deficiency in body.
Osteoarthritis shows symptoms like sound of cracking when joints bend, stiffness and swelling at joints, pain at hips, limited range of motion, pain and tenderness in ankles and feet, etc. Arthritis pain can be controlled effectively with the help of herbal oil that gives long term relief without causing any side effects.
One can use Rumatone Gold oil which is effective ayurvedic oil for arthritis pain. Herbal ingredients of this oil go deep inside skin and improve blood circulation by clearing blockage from blood vessels. This increases supply of oxygen and nutrients in joint area which activates dull cells and nourishes fibrous tissues. With proper nourishment, ligaments are able to hold bones, tendons connect muscles to bones and fascia interconnects muscles properly with optimum strength. This eases movements at joints, prevents deformation of bone structure in body and helps one to get rid of joint stiffness naturally. Due to tight grip of fibrous tissues, chances of displacement of bones are less. Synovium also improves which release fluids which cartilage use to provide cushion between bone ends at joints.
Rumatone Gold oil consists of Gaultheria Fragrantissima, Sesamum Indicum Oil and Mentha Sylvestris. These herbs of this ayurvedic oil for arthritis pain possess the following benefits:
Gaultheria Fragrantissima – This herb possessesanti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties which effectively reduce pain in joints. Due to its antiseptic property, this ingredient prevents growth of disease causing micro organisms also.
Sesamum Indicum Oil - It is rich in zinc, copper, vitamins B1 and E, magnesium, protein and dietary fiber. Anti-inflammatory property of this oil reduces inflammation in the affected area. It is also rich in calcium which provides strength to bones and prevents weakness which prohibits one from doing movements or activities.
Mentha Sylvestris–This ingredient of ayurvedic oil for arthritis pain can relieve inflammation and cramps.
Regularly massage the affected area with Rumatone Gold oil for 3 to 4 months consistently to get long term relief from arthritis pain. Also, maintain routine of walking for an hour to keep joints in working condition.
Read about Herbal Pain Relief Oil For Arthritis And Back Pain. Also know Herbal Massage Oil For Gathiya. Read about Ayurvedic Pain Relief Oil For Stiff Joints.
Mitul Ranawat is a passionate writer who has written numerous articles on topics concerning ayurvedic remedies for men health and women health. He writes informative articles on health-related issues and the use of natural health supplements.
Health Articles1. Best Enterprise Risk Management
2. What Is Cavity Filling?
Author: ponting brown
3. Dental Implants – A Great Alternative To Dentures
Author: Derek Levenstein
4. Some Of The Causes Of Dental Pain In Bristol
Author: Derek Levenstein
5. Looking For Best Plastic Surgeon New Jersey
6. Training Faculty
Author: Harry Campbell
7. How Does Valium Work In Adult During Depression?
Author: DIazepam Generic Online
8. How To Get Your Real Estate Information In Chilliwack
Author: Olivia William
9. The Best Time To Invest In Canadian Real Estate
Author: Jimmy Walid
10. Things To Avoid In The Case Of Tapentadol And Tramadol:
Author: Things to avoid in the case of Tapentadol and Tram
11. What Are Different Signs That Shows Your Dog May Have Worms?
Author: Jacob Kelly
12. Cosmetic Dentistry And Its Inclusions
Author: M B Dental Home
13. Healthcare Industry’s Increased Dependency On Hybrid Clouds. Results Will Be Unpredictable!
14. Elderly People Can Improve Their Sleep Problems With Zopiclone Pills
Author: Lewis Carroll
15. Cure Teeth Sensitivity With Rejove Clinique
Author: Pradeep Mishra