ALL >> Health >> View Article
How To Find Out If You Are Suitable For Hair Transplant Or Not?
Total Articles: 273
Hair loss is a major problem that’s quite widespread among men and women around the world. However, there are many types of surgeries available that can get hair back on your head.
Before finding out whether you’re an ideal candidate for a transplant surgery or not, let’s discuss hair restoration surgery briefly.
Hair restoration is a surgical procedure in which a specialist extracts hair follicles from one area and attaches them to another. This method is most as often used for the condition known as Male Pattern Baldness (balding brought on by genes), in which follicles are transplanted from the sides & back of the head to area where baldness has occurred. Since DHT (the hormone generated by the human body that damages the hair follicles and force them to shrink) does not influence hair in sides & back of the head, these transplanted hairs won't be vulnerable to the problem.
How To Find Out If You’re Suitable For The Transplant Surgery Or Not?
You have to visit a specialist for a consultation, before hair transplant surgery is done. The specialist will make different contemplations to figure out if you are appropriate for the treatment. A man with extremely high levels of male pattern baldness is not ideal for transplant surgery as there won't be sufficient donor follicles to hide the thinning area.
Numerous individuals don't understand that hair will no longer develop in the area from where the follicle was extracted, so there is a limited amount of follicles, which can be removed before the donor area starts to look thinner visibly.
Amitabh Bachchan, Salman Khan, Sanjay Dutt, Akshay Kumar, Govinda and Kapil Sharma are some of the celebrities who have opted for a hair transplant to get hair back on their head. Experts have suggested that the surgery of these stars wasn’t constrained to their frontal hairline if any procedure was performed. These stars have received ideal transplant surgeries which enabled them to look good on the screen. Good news is that this surgery isn’t limited to celebrities only and anyone with hair loss problem can opt for Hair transplant in India.
An individual with diminishing yet at the same time quite thick hair may not be ideal for a hair transplant as there is insufficient space to embed the new hair. There is also a risk that the transplanted hair will push out the neighbouring one subsequently damaging the results. What's more, the condition of having a thick hair and a thin hair adjoining each other is cosmetically exceptionally unusual.
Hair Transplant In India shouldn’t be done on a man suffering from Alopecia Areata because this kind of male pattern baldness can influence any zone of the scalp, so even the transplanted hair is liable to damage making the entire treatment pointless. This guideline additionally goes with Lichen Planus and Pseudopelade.
Health Articles1. How To Save Money With Modafinil ?
Author: Jeppe Keisar
2. Antioxidants And Male Organ Health: The Impact Of Free Radicals On Male Function
Author: John Dugan
3. Top Reasons Why Athletes Should See A Sports Medicine Doctor
Author: Jexy Rodriguez
4. Neck Pain Treatment Via Chiropractic Care
Author: Jexy Rodriguez
5. How Sinus And Migraine Can Make You Miserable
6. Harmful Effects Of Sleep Deprivation And Disturbed Sleep
7. A Realistic Picture Of Weight Loss Through Indica Strain!
Author: kurt Martin
8. 4 Best Benefits You Should Hire Personal Health Care In Bloomfield, Ct For Elders
Author: Pat Ackeifi RN
9. Biography Of Mesothelioma
Author: FARHAN MALIM
10. Counselling In South West London For Men – 4 Reasons To Think About It
Author: Richard Gosling
11. 6 Important Physiotherapy Tips That Can Minimize Your Back Pain
Author: Sumitha Hemavathy
12. Practicing Yoga With Associate Degree Disorder
Author: Samantha Garrett
13. Stay In Best Health With Salveo’s Noni Capsules And Juice
14. Yoga Throught Times Of Modification
Author: Michelle Garrett
15. Join Occupational First Aid Course To Respond And Save Lives In Medical Emergency Conditions