ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
The Future Of Amp And Seo With John Shehata #sejsummit
Total Articles: 46
Lastly, I met with John Shehata, the famous VP SEO at Conde Nast, at SEJ Summit NYC and we have a good conversation on the future of AMP and SEO. He is a person who has strong knowledge about the SEO and AMP technology. He is proficient in engaging the audience and easily gets the attention of others. In our conversation, I simply asked a question from Mr. John that “What new he is introducing in the SEJ Summit?”. Additionally, I also discuss a lot about the AMP, SEO, and their scope in future.
As per today’s trend, AMP is the technology which is widely used for creating static web pages which can easily and fastly render by their viewers. Static webpages consist information which is static in nature or we can say that these webpages display similar information every time while uploaded over the server. AMP technology is categorized into three parts namely AMP HTML, AMP JS, and Google AMP Cache. AMP HTML enables clients to create highly attractive and customize web pages.
Additionally, AMP HTML implements the custom AMP properties using HTML in client’s webpages. Similarly, AMP JS ensures fast and easy rendering of client’s website (webpages) and Google AMP Cache serves the cache space for webpages for faster execution.
Today, AMP is widely used and growing technology thus almost all website owners want to implement it in their website. Thus, our question is that “to whom this technology benefits a lot”. This means that is this only meant for publisher or other organizations related to different fields can take its advantages.
The answer to this quest is Yes, other organizations (related to different fields) can take the advantages of AMP. Earlier, Google AMP was mainly focusing on the news publishers but now the scenario gets changed. Lastly, Google announced that AMP technology will be visible on the search result very soon and can be utilize by almost all the website owners.
Can a smaller company or organization who has a small website of 100 or less webpages use AMP? If yes, then what process they have to follow?
The implementation of AMP in our website depends on the several factors such as number of webpage, knowledge of developers on AMP implementation, CMS (content Management System) used for placing website elements, custom templates, scripting language functionality, and more. After having these capabilities, any website can be implemented the AMP technology.
Author Bio: Mark Steve is a professional and expert content writer. He writes professional blogs and a variety of quality articles. If you are looking for Washington DC based digital marketing Company, your search ends here. Get custom, eCommerce, dynamic, responsive web designing, seo services in Virginia and many more at Janbask Digital Design.
Internet Marketing Articles1. The Best Web Development Nj Services
Author: Reclaim Digital
2. Significance Of Visual Content Marketing Campaign
Author: Frisco Web Solutions
3. How Content Marketing Boosts Organic Traffic And Grows Your Business
Author: Auggie Diaz
4. How To Get Website Rank In 2018: The Seo Checklist
Author: Sanjay Burman
5. Online Reputation Management Services For Your Brand
Author: Sanjay Burman
6. Why Should Every Company Have A Reactive Web Design Layout?
Author: TNT Max
7. Best Tips To Increase Online Visibility Of Your Business
Author: Vivek Dubey
8. Best Ecommerce Platform For Startups
Author: Mars Web
9. Key Items Your Package Of Seo Services Should Have
Author: Kamlesh Varma
10. Fiber Optic Plc Splitter Manufactures
11. Effective Social Media Marketing In 5 Easy Steps
Author: Nishtha Sharma
12. 4 Ways Online Lead Generation Is Better To Offline Lead Generation
Author: Komali Babi
13. Unleash The Power Of The Best Free Advertising Sites
14. Various Seo Tactics For A Tiny /small Website That Does Not Have Any Visitors And Traffic
15. Increasing The Ranking Of Your Website In Search Engines
Author: Rahul Sharma