ALL >> Health >> View Article
A Softer Hardness And Loss Of Member Sensitivity – What Is Going On Here?
Total Articles: 958
If there is anything that truly frightens a man about his sensual health, it’s the loss of member sensitivity. But perhaps even worse is an unexplained lack of firmness when a man becomes excited. No matter how good a man’s male organ care might be, there are some surprising culprits lurking in everyday life that can wreck havoc with both member sensitivity and hardness. The good news is that most of those problems can be nipped in the bud.
What is causing loss of member sensitivity?
Men who are dealing with lowered member sensitivity or problems with maintaining a strong hardness might be very frightened. Does this spell the end of their sensual days? What is happening and how can it be fixed? Fortunately, there are several answers as to why firmness isn’t so firm anymore.
1) Jack and Jim. Tipping the alcohol is known to cause problems with getting it up from time to time, but chronic drinking issues can lead to an ongoing problem with hardness and sensitivity. As little as two drinks per day can be enough to cause serious trouble.
2) Being a vampire. Avoiding sun exposure can mean less vitamin D, which translates to lower male hormone levels, and we know what that means. In fact, male hormone production can drop by 20 percent or more without a daily dose of sunshine.
3) Going vegan. Many vegans eat a lot of soy, and that ingredient has properties very similar to that of estrogen, which saps the male hormone right out of the body. This doesn’t mean vegans must eat meat; they simply should lay off the soy for a while.
4) Exercising like a madman. Many hardcore runners have reported issues with low male hormone. In fact, those who run more than 40 miles in a given week are more likely to have problems with hardness and possibly with member sensitivity as well.
5) Being a zombie. If getting forty winks is a long-forsaken dream and a man is stumbling around like a zombie even after a few cups of Joe, it’s entirely possible that a lack of sleep is leading to serious member problems. Again, it’s all about that all important male hormone - lack of sleep can eventually make it drop enough to cause problems.
6) Being a great dad. Many new dads know the feeling of wanting their newborn close to watch over them - but having a baby in the bedroom can naturally knock down the male hormone level. Sleep disruption doesn’t help matters much. (And of course, when hardness does happen and the timing is just right, it’s inevitable that the baby will wake up and interrupt what would have been a quickie anyway.)
7) Mmmm, chocolate! Ever had trouble getting it up after a great meal and luscious dessert? That sugar might be the culprit, as it affects insulin levels, which in turn affect desire.
8) That grocery receipt. As odd as it may sound, carrying around receipts and other BPA-heavy items in trouser pockets puts them in close proximity to the male goods, which can actually throw hormones entirely out of whack. So put receipts, baggage tags and lottery tickets in the glove box instead of the pocket.
How to fight loss of member sensitivity
With all of these potential reasons for loss of member sensitivity, it might seem like a man is doomed to less-than-stellar hardness. But that’s not the case! Pay attention to the list above and invest in a good manhood health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) that is designed to keep the member as happy as possible. The best crème will include vitamin C, which is great for male member function, and acetyl L carnitine, which is known to protect against peripheral nerve damage. A powerful emollient like Shea butter also helps moisturize the skin, which can heighten sensation.
Visit http://www.menshealthfirst.com/ for additional information on most common male organ health issues, tips on improving male organ sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy male organ. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe