ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Excellent Tips On Using Baking Soda For Cleaning Your Home
Total Articles: 27
Cleaning home is one of the most challenging tasks for every family owner. If you plan to do it properly, it can suck off a whole Sunday easily and still you would require more. But, as per end of lease cleaning in Canberra professionals, there are smart ways to clean home properly and quickly. So, here are some simple tips for you.
Whenever you start cleaning the thing that you require most is a cleaning solution. Generally we purchase some solution from the local store as per the item you are going to clean and some of these are soapy or are alcohol based. But, you can easily prepare your own all purpose (almost) solution at home. How? Just take a cup of warm water and pour two tablespoon of baking soda in it. That’s all! It’s enough strong to remove stains from marble or cooking stove and well mild to clean your refrigerator.
Marker Pen Mark
Often we make marks on tables and walls while using marker pen. Mostly it’s very tough to remove using general purpose soapy solutions. You keep rubbing for long and ultimately end up fading away the color of the table or the wall. But, if you use the baking soda solution, you can do it within a few seconds and don’t have to rub hard. Just spray it on the mark and wait for a few seconds. Now wipe with a sponge.
Cleaning Sink Blockage
Let it be washroom basin or kitchen sink, after months it starts developing blockage and slow down the water flow. It’s also very unhygienic and one should clean it regularly. But how? Do you have to dismantle the basin? Definitely not! Just put half a cup of baking soda in the sink passage and then a cup of vinegar. Be aware! It will create moderate heat and may also create smoke and froth and thus stand in safe distance and let the chemical reaction do its job. After 5 minutes flush the basin/sink with warm water and hope you will get a shining clean basin again.
About the Author: This contribution has been made by Ethan Symes who has written a number of articles on end of lease cleaning in Canberra and provides fruitful information. To know more, please visit www.therugspacarpetcleaning.com.au.
Home and Garden Articles1. Enjoy The End Of Lease Cleaning Services Sydney
2. Eight Favorite Lawns In The Fairy Garden
Author: Lauren Kyes
3. Facing A Challenge With Small Bathrooms? Check Out These Tips!
Author: sunita arvind
4. What Can You Expect With The Best Landscaping Services Mornington Peninsula?
Author: Rickey Austin
5. 8 Things That You Should Clean Every Day
Author: Mike Aurtho
6. Hire The Most Experienced Exterior Painting Experts In Charlotte
Author: Anu Walia
7. Create A Unique And Modern Look With A Drum Coffee Table
Author: Kim Thompson
8. Painting Tips For Making A Mississauga Home Sale-friendly Before You Sell It
Author: Chris Dgate
9. Few Must Know Tips If You Want To Avoid Failure In Local Builders
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
10. Landscaping Contractors Can Help You In Beautifying Your Garden
Author: Anu Walia
11. Know How Safe Your Home Cleaning Products Are
Author: Christopher Schwab
12. Modern Stained Glass Floor And Table Lamps Enhances Beauty Of Your House
Author: Lorna Wingfield
13. Why Should You Use The Glass Balcony Balustrades For Your New Home
Author: John Carlos
14. What Makes Designer Furniture Of Perth A Stand Out
Author: Kai Baxter
15. Termite Control Penrith- Expectation Vs. Reality
Author: Alicia Brett