ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Excellent Tips On Using Baking Soda For Cleaning Your Home
Total Articles: 27
Cleaning home is one of the most challenging tasks for every family owner. If you plan to do it properly, it can suck off a whole Sunday easily and still you would require more. But, as per end of lease cleaning in Canberra professionals, there are smart ways to clean home properly and quickly. So, here are some simple tips for you.
Whenever you start cleaning the thing that you require most is a cleaning solution. Generally we purchase some solution from the local store as per the item you are going to clean and some of these are soapy or are alcohol based. But, you can easily prepare your own all purpose (almost) solution at home. How? Just take a cup of warm water and pour two tablespoon of baking soda in it. That’s all! It’s enough strong to remove stains from marble or cooking stove and well mild to clean your refrigerator.
Marker Pen Mark
Often we make marks on tables and walls while using marker pen. Mostly it’s very tough to remove using general purpose soapy solutions. You keep rubbing for long and ultimately end up fading away the color of the table or the wall. But, if you use the baking soda solution, you can do it within a few seconds and don’t have to rub hard. Just spray it on the mark and wait for a few seconds. Now wipe with a sponge.
Cleaning Sink Blockage
Let it be washroom basin or kitchen sink, after months it starts developing blockage and slow down the water flow. It’s also very unhygienic and one should clean it regularly. But how? Do you have to dismantle the basin? Definitely not! Just put half a cup of baking soda in the sink passage and then a cup of vinegar. Be aware! It will create moderate heat and may also create smoke and froth and thus stand in safe distance and let the chemical reaction do its job. After 5 minutes flush the basin/sink with warm water and hope you will get a shining clean basin again.
About the Author: This contribution has been made by Ethan Symes who has written a number of articles on end of lease cleaning in Canberra and provides fruitful information. To know more, please visit www.therugspacarpetcleaning.com.au.
Home and Garden Articles1. 5 Essential Gardening Tips From Reliable Plant Expert In Uk
Author: Paul Gooderham
2. Air Duct Cleaning In Atlanta,conyers : Why Do I Need To Clean My Air Duct?
3. Apartments For Rent In The Northborough Area
Author: Sue Thornton
4. Hire End Of Lease Cleaning Perth To Get Back Your Full Bond Amount Return From The Landlord
5. Hiring A Professional Cleaner Will Be Beneficiary For You
Author: Monika Zuzanska
6. Facts For Getting A Cleaning Expert
Author: Monika Zuzanska
7. Things You Should Know Before Buying A Garage Door
Author: Kevin Bocchini
8. Has Your Carpet Suffered With Gravy Or Any Grease Stains? Tips To Remove Them…..
Author: Riley Evans
9. Things You Need To Know About Bee Removal
Author: Jeff Stanifer
10. Why To Hire Packers And Movers?
11. Cushion Covers Offer A Bright And Contrasting Look To Space
Author: Vedwati Maurya
12. Soundproof Windows Vs Secondary Glazing
Author: Hugo Carter
13. Eco-friendly Interior Designing
Author: Bric Group
14. Turn Your Bathroom Remodeling Dream Into Reality With Help From The Bathroom Remodel Specialist
15. Do's And Don'ts That Will Master Your Bathtub Remodel!