ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Few Tips That Can Help You Add A Personal Touch To Trophies
Total Articles: 20
Trophies play an important role in recognizing the efforts and achievement of individuals. They can be awarded for various types of accomplishments. Since the purpose of these trophies is to recognize the contributions of an individual, it is important that they are designed to convey the appropriate meaning.
Materials used for making trophies
Trophies are primarily made of three main types of materials. These are crystal, glass and acrylic. Though all the three materials look similar, they possess some major differences. Glass is composed of soda, lime and silica. Trophies made of glass can easily be engraved. This makes them less sturdy and the trophies created tend to have sharp edges. These trophies give a yellowish or greenish tint in light. Glass trophies tend to be cheaper than the ones made of other materials.
Crystal consists of lead oxide, the content of which may vary between 1 to 49%. The presence of lead makes crystal heavier. Crystal trophies hence end to be sturdier than the ones made of other materials. These trophies generally cast rainbows when held in light. They usually have round edges due to their sturdiness.
These types of trophies are available in numerous designs and shapes including pyramids, cubes, obelisks and flames. The trophies made of crystal are generally more expensive than the ones made of glass or acrylic.
Acrylic trophies are quite affordable. They are available in a range of designs and shapes including semi circles, circles, rectangles and stars.
The trophies made of all the above materials can be personalized and easily be engraved to convey a message or to recognize the efforts of individuals. Organizations may choose from amongst the various materials according to their preference and budget considerations.
Making trophies symbolic
Once the material of the trophy has been decided upon, the next step involves engraving them with the appropriate messages and symbols. Trophies which contain meaningful symbols or messages are cherished by the recipients. The symbols may denote the following:
The achievement or event
Trophies made of crystal and other materials are often engraved with symbols that represent the achievement for which it was given or mark a special event. To denote these visual representations may be used along with a personalized message for the recipient. The visual representations increase the attractiveness and meaning associated with the trophy.
While designing trophies, it is a good idea to engrave a secret message for the recipient. The message helps in making the recipient realize his or her importance as a member of a group. It can add a personal touch to the trophy. The secret messages may be in the form of text or pictures. The messages can help in creating good memories of the achievement or event.
History and Inventiveness
Designing trophies for repeated events is often a complex task. While designing such trophies, it is essential to maintain the uniformity of the underlying message and event. At the same time, it also becomes important to innovate the design for every event. This involves maintaining a balance between the basic designs of the trophy which symbolizes a particular event and adding a creative touch to it.
Types of trophies
Trophies are available in a range of designs and shapes. The main types include:
• The designs may vary from globe shaped trophies, trophies with built in clocks, awards with lids and many more such innovative options.
• Trophies made of crystal may contain bold or subtle colour additions in tints of blue, yellow, green and various other shades.
• Illuminated trophies that consist of small voltage bulbs look extremely attractive and may be chosen to mark special achievements or events.
• Many trophies consist of wooden bases that are polished to give a high gloss finish in order to enhance the appeal of the trophy.
Trophies are a good way to honour individuals and their achievements. They may be chosen from among a wide range of styles and designs.
If you are looking for a designer crystal trophy to mark a special event or achievement, visit the website of Brierley Hill Crystal. The company specializes in creating unique crystal trophies for all types of events. You can browse through the range of trophies and personalize a one of your choice.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. 7 Benefits Of Babywearing
Author: Michael Miller
2. Create And Curate Your Personalized Greeting Cards Online Today
Author: Denesh Yadav
3. Advantages Of Jute Which Everyone Must Know!
Author: ZestTex International
4. The Benefits Of Utilizing Caster Wheels
Author: Camren Lewis
5. Give A Beautiful Addition To Your Kitchen With Granite
Author: Antony Allen
6. Online Portals – The Best Medium For Buying Industrial Supplies
Author: Auzaro Industry
7. Find Free Embroidery Fonts Online To Create Beautiful Designs On Your Clothing
8. Openkart: Best Online Shopping Platform For Mobiles & Tablets
9. Interesting Info For You Before Buying Switch Blades For Sale
Author: Leonid Lee
10. The Large Artificial Christmas Trees Do Bring The Original Essence Of Christmas
Author: Aidan McKeddie
11. Why Is It Best To Order Flowers Online?
Author: Amra Kolasinac
12. Send Rose Gift For Valentine’s Day
Author: Mark Wilson
13. Tips For Buying Power Tools Online In India
Author: Auzaro Industry
14. Uncover The Beauty Of Net Sarees
Author: nik vik
15. Technomarine Chronograph Women’s Watches| The Beauty Of Your Wrist