ALL >> Games >> View Article
Nintendo 3ds - Common Repair Issues
Total Articles: 240
Nintendo 3DS is an amazing handheld / portable game console device. It belongs to the Nintendo 3DS family (Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 2DS, New Nintendo 3DS & XL).
The Nintendo 3DS has an awesome feature for gamers to experience while playing on it, i.e. the display of the stereoscopic 3D effect without the use of additional accessories like 3D glasses. The gamer can adjust the 3D Depth Slider option, as per his choice to watch the game in 3D, 2D or any desirable level of 3D effect. Also, anyone can take both the 3D photos and 3D videos from the 3 cameras present on the device.
Ever since the release of the Nintendo 3DS, it has undergone many redesigning on hardware as well as software part. The changes have been brought in the Screen size (3DS XL – model), a powerful CPU, a second C-stick, an improved camera, extra buttons, built-in music player, sound recorder, multitasking applications (Game Notes, Friend List, Notification, Internet Browser, Miiverse) and other small up-gradations.
Nintendo 3DS is a star performer in the game console market, but it still has its fair share of repair issues, which the gamers face all over the world.
Some of the common problems of the Nintendo 3DS are:
Power issues like – Power not turning on, system is freezing while play, discharging quickly.
Screen issues like - Screen going blank / black, small dots coming consistently, unresponsive screen, blotchy colors or cracked colors, blurry screen.
Button issues like – Buttons getting stuck, unresponsive buttons on operation, or any unusual noise coming from it.
Software issues like – difficulty in installation of games, up-gradation failure
Hardware issues like – motherboard malware, short circuiting of internal components or damage of the outer body.
The reasons of having these problems may be due to wear and tear of parts, dust and moisture, obstructed ventilation of the device, improper handling of device or loose / wrong connections.
To avoid any Nintendo 3DS repair issues, all Nintendo 3DS guidelines should be read and followed properly during any installation / up-gradation or while playing on the console.
Some of these Nintendo issues can be fixed at home or if still not working out, then it is better to take it to any professional Nintendo repairer store.
For more details on repair and replacement procedures related to all Nintendo models, just visit – NintendoRepairer.co.uk
Games Articles1. Top 5 Pool Game Accessories Every Pool Lovers Must Have
Author: Eli Purian
2. Play Video Games Online For Money | Fortnite, Madden, Nba 2k, Fifa, Pubg, Mlb The Show, Nhl
3. Features Of Using Online Betting Websites
4. Play Mafia Online Now! Family Dispute Event Begins
Author: Asuna xing
5. Why Is Online Gambling So Popular?
6. Instantfuns Released Io Game Heroic Shooter Is So Popular
7. Bike Racing Games – Play Online To Have Unmatched Thrill And Fun
Author: Mohit Verma
8. 3 Key Assists For Parents Considering Basketball Camps
Author: Brett Rainbow
9. Playstation Plus 365 Tage Kaufen
Author: playstation plus 365 tage kaufen
10. Ninja Girl Superhero Game
Author: ross edna
11. Best Android Games Forever
Author: Amar srivastava
12. Influence Of Educational Toys For Infant Development
13. Indian Superhero: Mighty Ranger
Author: ross edna
14. Tricks To Win The Overwatch Boosting Hero
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. Runescape Tips, Strategies And Pointers That Really Work