ALL >> Search-Engine-Optimization >> View Article
Principles Of Modern Web Application Development
Total Articles: 16
The recent trends in web application development are way different than what they used to be in the earlier days of information technology. Past development principles don’t make any sense today in front of the new ones that have sprung up, but not all amongst the new slew are important. Here, we’ll explore the principles that really matter in the realms of modern web development and are essential to build the successful applications.
• Principle 1: Being productive doesn’t mean creating complex, un-maintainable applications fast
This is a gray area and answers are not quite as obvious. Productivity shares a direct relation with speed and there’s a different one required for every app to be developed. For complex web apps, it will be less; for simpler ones, it will be more. Trying to speed up the development for complex apps might muddle up its specs; worst, it might turn the app completely unusable! Then, even security might face a setback as well as its power to adapt to future needs. The list is a long one here.
So productivity is all about building an application most efficiently, which translates to an even balance between speed and quality.
• Principle 2: Building a quality application
A quality application is beyond just following specs. Rather, it’s an application that’s fit to be used for the present and also for the future; an app that adapts to the changing faces of technology. That way, it will be able to solve the users’ long-term needs and shall grow with the users’ businesses. Plus, another advantage it will carry is it will be easily maintainable.
• Principle 3: Always put the user first
This is almost a no-brainer. Frankly, like any commodity, you got to think of user acceptability. The constantly developing web has changed the tools and methodologies with the emergence of newer devices, but this hasn’t changed the most basic principle, which is - The user must find it usable! Getting wrapped-up with latest technology or putting too many things together to cut short TAT is no excuse towards not providing a great user experience.
• Principle 4: Security features
Online assets of any business is mostly attacked through their Web applications and the attackers target authentication protocols, access controls and all the confidentiality-related data. Common vulnerabilities (Cross-Site Scripting and SQL Injection) are exploited and despite it being common knowledge, it is ignored by most of the developers. But security is not something you can add at the end; it must be built into the Website Development Services right from the time you lay down the first scratch. Authentication mechanisms must be in place right from the start to secure data during a transit.
• Principle 5: Use Tools
• Principle 6: Must be viewable through multiple types of screens
The range of devices and platforms in today’s world makes it an absolute necessity. Need not say anything more.
• Principle 7: Speedy apps win the race
Again, it’s a no-brainer. None in today’s world can wait for an eternity, so that’s understood. Make the app handle more data from the sources, for which, you need to properly optimize your app. Else; it will drive away the users, which is bad for your business.
So there you are! Call these principles or rules of thumb, but skip just one and your app is a dead horse.
Search Engine Optimization Articles1. Best Seo Services Company For Online Business
Author: Mars web
2. Affordable Seo Company Can Offer You With Vast Ranking Knowledge
Author: Lalit Kumar
3. Factors To Consider When Hiring A Myrtle Beach Seo Company
Author: Ian Maxwell
4. Hire The Best Seo Service Provider To Boost Online Traffic
Author: steve robert
5. Seo And Smo For Promotion Of Business And Image
6. Tricks To Generate Leads To Your Website
7. Common Seo Myths
8. Choose An Seo Agency With These Characteristics
9. How To Use Seo To Grow Your Law Practice
10. How To Choose An Seo Company
11. Benefits Of Seo Services For Your Site
12. Hire Professional Seo Consultant To Get Secure Growth For Your Brand
Author: Chris Walker
13. What To Look For In An Seo Company
14. What Is Seo And How It Works
Author: Los Angeles SEO
15. Why Is Site Speed Important In Seo?
Author: Mahesh Damare