ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Best & Quick Imessage Fixes For Iphone, Ipad & Mac
Total Articles: 240
Apple has given an awesome application for all its users, for free – iMessage application. It’s a messaging service where users can send messages for free to their friends who use iPhone, iPad or Mac devices.
It’s a fantastic feature of Apple for its customers. But many times Apple users face many problems while using this service.
Here we will discuss some simple and quick iMessage fixes for your favourite devices. The tricks are similar for all iPhones, iPads and Mac devices. The advices given here are for older versions of OS and not for devices with iOS 10.
1) Deactivate iMessage service if you are shifting from iPhone to Android phone while messaging any friend. If you don’t do this, you will not receive messages from your friends as the message will be stuck in the Apple’s iMessage server.
2) You have to remove your phone number’s association with the iMessage service if you are shifting to a new mobile phone which does not have iMessage service. Your problem of getting - missing text messages - will be solved by this. To deactivate iMessage service, Apple has released a web tool to make it simpler to de-register from this service.
3) To see full names in the message app, you have to change in the Setting’s option.
4) If you are not able to send messages in any group, then you should stop continuing with that old group and have to start a new group.
5) If people see your contact name as an email address rather than a phone number, then you have to make changes in the Setting’s option. Make changes in the Send & Receive option.
6) It is always important to backup all your data / information stored in the device before upgrading it. During up-gradation texts are not synced as your music, apps and photos are.
7) Also doing a device factory setting, do backup all information.
The iPhones, iPads, Macs are costly products. The repairs of Apple products also, costs you a lot of money. It is risky to perform too many setting changes to correct any issue.
If any iMessage issue does persist, then it is better to take it to any reliable and trusted Apple repairer store.
For more information on Apple devices repair and replacement issues, visit – AppleRepairer.co.uk
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. At&t Unite Pro Vs Mifi Liberate
2. Affordable Adelaide Cabling Solutions Available By Licensed Electrician
Author: Brown Ross
3. Importance Of Iot Security Compliance
4. Has Your Mobile App Passed All Tests Before Launching?
Author: Hvantage Technologies
5. Integration Testing Is An Important Step In Development Process
Author: Hvantage Technologies
6. How To Choose The Best Projectors For Your School
Author: Vivency Global
7. Is Rfid Really The Future Of Event Identification?
Author: Roland Ted
8. The Top Five Things You Need To Know In Hotel Digital Marketing
Author: Deepak Chauhan
9. How Do You Fix An Itunes Sync Error On Wi-fi?
10. The Most Effective Method To Find App Developers With The Perfect Skill Set For Your Project
11. A Virtual Number For Maintaining Your Solitude
Author: muhammad AK
12. 2 Major Types Of Computer Recycling
Author: Kelly Sanchez
13. Machine Learning With Golang
14. How To Cancel Amazon Prime Membership
Author: Aida Martin
15. 6 Major Tools For Android Developers
Author: Daniel Carl